looks like someones getting a few more mojave pieds.. :gj: congratulations you lucky dog, you!
02-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Sloanreptiles
Re: His first time
Congrats! Hope you hatch out some Super Mojave Het Pieds from her! Is she a Het? :salute:
02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Emohooker
Re: His first time
That pied is absolutely stunning. good on ya!
02-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Serpents_Den
Re: His first time
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremmel
looks like someones getting a few more mojave pieds.. :gj: congratulations you lucky dog, you!
I hope so but it won't happen from this pairing.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloanreptiles
Congrats! Hope you hatch out some Super Mojave Het Pieds from her! Is she a Het? :salute:
I'm hoping for females, I have enough males and she's not a Het.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emohooker
That pied is absolutely stunning. good on ya!
Thank you.
02-11-2010, 12:52 PM
iCandiBallPythons
Re: His first time
Thats hot Steve, good luck man!
02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
kc261
Re: His first time
He is such a handsome boy!
02-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Snakeman
Re: His first time
good luck with the babies!
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Oroborous
Re: His first time
I love that guy! Can't wait to see what happens, good luck!:gj:
02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
alan1
Re: His first time
good lad !!!
02-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Dianna
Re: His first time
Aw, they're gonna make gorgeous babies! Hope you get lots of healthy eggs :)
02-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Serpents_Den
Re: His first time
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCandiBallPythons
Thats hot Steve, good luck man!
I'm in love with these, I never dreamed they would be so awesome.
Thanks :gj:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc261
He is such a handsome boy!
Thank you :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeman
good luck with the babies!
Thanks and I hope I get mostly females! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroborous
I love that guy! Can't wait to see what happens, good luck!:gj:
Thank you :salute:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1
good lad !!!
Thanks!
02-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Boanerges
Re: His first time
Beautiful snake and congrats on the lock Steve!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your females :gj:
02-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Patrick Long
Re: His first time
Very awesome pairing right there.
02-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Blue Apple Herps
Re: His first time
A BEL het pied will be an incredible breeding powerhouse!
02-12-2010, 08:21 PM
BPelizabeth
Re: His first time
Steve I think since I am your favorite.....you should send me that Pied! :rolleyes: You know...just to take care of him. Ya know....I could potty train him for you....lol:8:
02-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Serpents_Den
Re: His first time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boanerges
Beautiful snake and congrats on the lock Steve!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your females :gj:
Thanks Jeff, my mind is set, I'm getting high females...lol :please:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Long
Very awesome pairing right there.
Thanks Patrick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Apple Herps
A BEL het pied will be an incredible breeding powerhouse!
I have a Possible Het Pied BEL now that just started breeding so hopefully he'll prove out that I can raise his price if I still have him. :rofl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPelizabeth
Steve I think since I am your favorite.....you should send me that Pied! :rolleyes: You know...just to take care of him. Ya know....I could potty train him for you....lol:8: