Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,715

0 members and 1,715 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 76,135
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scared90
  • 12-20-2009, 03:00 PM
    Colin Vestrand
    New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
  • 12-20-2009, 03:05 PM
    withonor
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    What species of snake is that? Or is that one of those hairless cats?


    Haha, big congratulations. I don't think there is anything more gratifying or deserving of thanks than having a healthy child. And I don't have kids. I'll trying and get some extra sleep for you. :P
  • 12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
    Elise.m
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    I love that first picture, he's got an adorable little face!

    Congratulations to you and your family!
  • 12-20-2009, 03:24 PM
    mainbutter
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Hey BIG congrats Colin! I see you've got a young juvie next to you so I'm sure you're all brushed up on your care sheets :P

    Give our best thoughts to the girl who incubated that thing for so long, she deserves it!
  • 12-20-2009, 07:50 PM
    MattU
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congratulations!
  • 12-20-2009, 08:25 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Nice the new hatchling :P.

    Best Christmas present you will have this year, congrats to the entire family. :gj:
  • 12-20-2009, 08:37 PM
    Southernshooter
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats
  • 12-20-2009, 08:42 PM
    2kdime
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Aww

    Congratulations!
  • 12-20-2009, 09:27 PM
    joepythons
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats :gj:
  • 12-20-2009, 11:19 PM
    BrucenBruce
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Too many legs to be a snake . . . Not enough scales to be a lizard . . . Too soft for a turtle . . . Not enough teeth for a crocodylian . . .

    But a keeper nonetheless!! Congrats on a handsome young fella!

    ~Bruce
  • 12-20-2009, 11:22 PM
    Chocolate Muffin's
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    How wonderful, congratulations on your new addition!!!!
  • 12-20-2009, 11:31 PM
    Holbeird
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats!
  • 12-20-2009, 11:58 PM
    BMorrison
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats on the new addition!
  • 12-21-2009, 12:23 AM
    West Coast Jungle
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats, he's beautiful!
  • 12-21-2009, 12:45 AM
    icygirl
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    He looks great, and I love his monkey pajamas. Congrats!!
  • 12-21-2009, 12:57 AM
    LadyOhh
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats, Colin!

    I had no idea you guys were expecting.

    He's beautiful.

    :)
  • 12-21-2009, 03:06 AM
    warman0712
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congrats. Good luck. And have fun.
  • 12-21-2009, 08:56 AM
    redpython
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    congrats!
  • 12-21-2009, 09:08 AM
    jkobylka
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    What a wonderful addition!

    Justin
  • 12-21-2009, 10:37 AM
    ballpythonluvr
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congratulations on a beautiful baby!
  • 12-21-2009, 11:14 AM
    rabernet
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    Congratulations Colin! He's beautiful!
  • 12-21-2009, 03:26 PM
    Patrick Long
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    FREAKIN FINALLY!!!!

    Gestation is horrendous on that species!


    Congrats my brotha! I know you have been waiting patiently! LOL
  • 12-22-2009, 07:30 AM
    Colin Vestrand
    Re: New Addition... Nolan Vestrand
    wow, thanks a ton guys! we're very excited, to say the least.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1