Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,093

0 members and 2,093 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,394
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, 316 Pythons

It's Shark Week!!!

Printable View

• 08-04-2013, 08:26 PM
    M&H
    It's Shark Week!!!
    Rocko is excited for Shark Week! :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/05/zyru6yqy.jpg
  • 08-04-2013, 08:38 PM
    cschneider
    It's Shark Week!!!
    Lol too funny!
  • 08-04-2013, 08:39 PM
    Pyrate81
    Re: It's Shark Week!!!
    "Oh no...not again." :explodes from cuteness overload:
  • 08-04-2013, 08:46 PM
    Skiball
    It's Shark Week!!!
    LOL that's so awesome!

Don't forget it... FOOTBALL season as well! ; )

PHINS UP!
  • 08-04-2013, 09:53 PM
    toyota89
    Anyone else watching it and thinking its scary that megalodon might still be around.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2
  • 08-04-2013, 09:53 PM
    toyota89
    Quote:

Originally Posted by toyota89 View Post
    Anyone else watching it and thinking its scary that megalodon might still be around.

• 08-04-2013, 10:09 PM
    rasslinrinyu
    Love the pic! Im just upset about the fake documentaries. Sharks are cool enough on their own.
  • 08-04-2013, 10:29 PM
    Skiball
    It's Shark Week!!!
    Haha the only way megledon can scare me is if it grows legs walks onto land and starts breathing fire.. Or... It's gummy snacks grow teeth and start hunting like piranha.

But seriously I don't think any of that footage is real, it's the same crap nat geo did with mermaids a few months back.

Oh and the photos made me laugh. They both looked like crap. That one with the whale was clearly a fake. Haha. And the other was what? Some random 60yr old nazi photo that was recently found where its nothing but shading in the water?

Yup seems legit.

They need to get back to real issues, like conservation and speeding the knowledge that over 100million sharks are killed annually.. As well as the what I personally like to watch the most is the study/tracking of the white sharks.

/mini rant off. Sorry. ;)
  • 08-04-2013, 10:31 PM
    M&H
    It's Shark Week!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by toyota89 View Post

Honestly it would be crazy awesome if they were. I think it's crazy to think that we know everything that is living anywhere, let alone in the ocean. Thinking there are creatures that are still alive after millions of years would be amazing. It's exciting to think it could be.
  • 08-04-2013, 10:35 PM
    toyota89
    Never know its different than the mermaids. Never found proof of mermaids. megalodon were alive a long time ago and there is proof.

• 08-04-2013, 10:35 PM
    M&H
    It's Shark Week!!!
    My biggest pet peeve with the show has been the scientific reference they used that said the meg would have no compassion and is an eating machine. Really?! Most predatory animals do not feel compassion for their dinner. Seems silly to suggest they should or that it's a negative attribute.

I wish they didn't up the hype or fear of sharks. That isn't what Shark Week had been. They have a ton of publicity and fan following. No need to settle for the fear factor.
  • 08-04-2013, 10:38 PM
    Skiball
    It's Shark Week!!!
    ::history channel guy:: "ratings"
  • 08-04-2013, 10:44 PM
    alykoz
    It's Shark Week!!!
    hahaha that is cute. my mind is having too much fun with the idea of costumes on reptiles now lol
  • 08-04-2013, 10:54 PM
    M&H
    It's Shark Week!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by alykoz View Post
    hahaha that is cute. my mind is having too much fun with the idea of costumes on reptiles now lol

Haha he did really well. The key is to make the arm holes large and it a but bigger than you think. That way it's not uncomfortable or in pain when putting it on. Felt is cheap :) You will have to post any pictures lol