Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 310

1 members and 309 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,134
Threads: 249,274
Posts: 2,573,133
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, torub
  • 01-26-2012, 10:01 PM
    SlitherinSisters
    Couple good pics of my black pastel
    Finally got some pics of her that don't look like poop! She's so pretty! She's the one that was sold as a cinny, but just about everyone agrees she's a black pastel.

    http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...850-3-1-12.png
    http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...850-3-1-11.png
  • 01-26-2012, 10:10 PM
    Ladybugzcrunch
    :O love her
  • 01-26-2012, 10:13 PM
    dr del
    Re: Couple good pics of my black pastel
    And a gorgeous black pastel at that. :)

    Very cool pictures and I love her pattern. :bow:
  • 01-26-2012, 10:21 PM
    Lupe
    Now THAT is what I look for in a black pastel! I hope when I get one it's as pretty as her (and I'm sure it will, I'm picky lol)
  • 01-26-2012, 10:38 PM
    rexrem
    She's lovely!!
  • 01-27-2012, 12:17 AM
    KatStoverReptiles
    WoW! :O Look at those lines around her "alien eyes!"

    I'm in the market for such a lady... :)
  • 01-27-2012, 12:18 AM
    ReptilesK2
    Very nice black pastel, I need one just like that! She's perfect :)
  • 01-27-2012, 01:56 AM
    cmack91
    Re: Couple good pics of my black pastel
    definitly black pastel, i freakin love how DARK she is!!! absolutly amazing:bow:
  • 01-27-2012, 02:16 AM
    trivtrivsocal
    Re: Couple good pics of my black pastel
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    Shes a killer for sure. Beautiful example of a Black Pastel.

    Jonathan
  • 01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
    JulieInNJ
    VERY pretty! I'm jealous!
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1