Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,575

0 members and 2,575 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons

Do snakes fart?

Printable View

• 08-08-2009, 02:29 AM
    Prophet
    Re: Do snakes fart?
    I was prescenting or getting ready to anyways, and i set the mouse on top of my bigger ball pythons enclosure and i see him striking at absolutly nothing and hissing up a storm, then he opens his mouth and raises his tail and rattles the walls, then just pees all over the damned place. :rofl:
  • 08-11-2009, 03:54 PM
    abuja
    Mine did it in the bathtub right before he went underwater and relieved himself right then and there lol
  • 08-11-2009, 04:51 PM
    Simpson Balls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    I was prescenting or getting ready to anyways, and i set the mouse on top of my bigger ball pythons enclosure and i see him striking at absolutly nothing and hissing up a storm, then he opens his mouth and raises his tail and rattles the walls, then just pees all over the damned place. :rofl:

Haha! Thats funny!

Daniel
  • 12-06-2009, 01:24 AM
    BPdude911
    My snake farted while I was surfing the site. It was loud and he made a poopoo along with it.
  • 12-21-2009, 09:49 AM
    cgator
    Quote:

Do Snakes Fart
    well here is your answer watch the ball python sitting in the tub at the begining of the video.
    YouTube - Were Back!!!!!!
  • 12-21-2009, 05:05 PM
    singingtothewheat
    My biggest girl Xabs went for a soak several weeks ago. Did nothing in her tub, but when I got her out she unloaded the mother load of snake crap on my leg and the floor and there were several toots involved. Luckily I'm a nurse and have been crapped on more than a few times, so no biggy. I was just glad she pooped because she OBVIOUSLY NEEDED TOO!
  • 01-03-2010, 02:51 AM
    BabysMomma
    Baby just unleashed the mother of all farts, I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself :rofl:

And of course, I immediately logged on to share the news. Isn't the internet grand?
  • 01-03-2010, 03:13 AM
    BiggBaddWolf
    Do snakes fart??? Doesn't take much to entertain you people does it???:rolleye2:
  • 01-03-2010, 02:20 PM
    DNLball09
    my little girl (normal)bp.. And she will wake you up at night.
  • 01-04-2010, 10:13 AM
    abi21491
    Yes, they do! About a month ago one of my ball pythons did and it was so loud it woke me and my fiance up. He had never heard a snake fart so he was freaking out. The funniest part was the snakes had just been breeding, my fiance was like "That's sexy" :rolleyes: