Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,408

3 members and 1,405 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,223
Threads: 248,634
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, mizmenabee
  • 11-23-2011, 06:34 PM
    Kittycatpenut
    Im not really afraid of any animals, but I dont feel comfortable around horses and wasps, but bees, rodents, wolves, cats, spiders (except black widows and brown recluses), sharks( I pet one once), snakes(duh im on this forum), birds excluding macaws, centipedes and other insects dont bother me. Though those tiny dogs kinda freak me out, the pitbulls ive met have been much nicer and less bitey then those little turds.
  • 11-24-2011, 01:18 AM
    youbeyouibei
    Leeches. HATE leeches! Nothing else really bothers me, at least not that I can think of. I wanted to be a vet growing up but I'm waaaaaay too dumb for that, so I just have a lot of pets instead, lol! :rofl:
  • 11-24-2011, 01:20 AM
    djansen
    Re: are there any animals you dont like or are fearful of?
    Dogs (srs)
  • 11-24-2011, 04:05 AM
    Missy King
    I love all animals...except ants (i've been attacked as a kid by the big ones that bite, won't let go, and when you pull them off their heads are still biting you...and i saw a scarey movie *lmao*)

And mokeys and apes. UGH they are always so disgusting! i'm not afraid of them, but i have never thought they were cute. EVERY time i go to any zoo and see them they've been making themselves throw up, then eating it...mating, peeing, pooping, picking their nose, or a huge gorilla at the Santa Barbara zoo...i've seen him twice in 7 years...and BOTH times...years apart...he was pooping in his hand, and then eating it!!! I hate them *lmao*
  • 11-24-2011, 04:37 AM
    evan385
    Re: are there any animals you dont like or are fearful of?
    Nope, not really. I like everything :)
  • 11-24-2011, 05:14 AM
    Emily Hubbard
    I despise monkeys. They just creep me out, I am not a fan.

Also, I HATE worms and slugs with a burning passion. Yes, they are vital for a healthy ecosystem and so I am glad to let them go their way while I go mine, but I will not tolerate them touching me.

I think snails are strangely adorable and I will look at them, but same thing, they cannot touch me.
  • 11-24-2011, 06:50 AM
    decensored
    Dubai and T's scare me big time! I was offered a free herpstat if I would eat a Dubai and I couldn't do it.. LOL
  • 11-24-2011, 07:43 AM
    Reakt20
    Somebody else hit mine on the head: house centipedes and whip scorpions...i'd never saw a house centipede until i was like 20 in college. i ran out of the house. i thought a cricket, a spider, and a centipede had a mutant offspring. only centipedes we ever got at my parents house were the red ones (not a huge fan of those either.)

i also don't like hyenas, dragonfly larvae, and dark water at night. drop me in the amazon river or the middle of the everglades in pitch black and i'd have a heart attack.
  • 11-24-2011, 08:41 AM
    drama x
    Corn snakes (i kid you not), my first snake was a corn and it bit me, ever since then i refuse to own or handle any corns, plus i dont like their patterns anyways :P
  • 04-12-2012, 04:48 AM
    eatgoodfood
    I like almost all animals, i dont like insects, im afraid of spiders, although im planning on letting my wife get one so i can get over that fear. Its sad to see so many people on here afraid of birds/parrots, i love birds, :( wife wont let me get one, says their dirty, stupid pidgeons attacked her as a child, lol, thats what you get for having food around a bunch of birds.