Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,248

0 members and 2,248 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,162
Threads: 248,599
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Csr112
  • 11-15-2018, 12:25 PM
    Sauzo
    Re: Gina the Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname progression thread
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Dang Sauzo. I went back and looked at some of the earlier but recent pics of Gina. She is turning out really nice! So clean. My Suri is still doing pretty good. He is growing slowly but surely. A lot slower than my BCI. He is long and lean but hasn't really started to put on any significant girth. I've been feeding him every 8 - 10 days and he is always ready to eat. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks. Gina eats a weaned rat every couple weeks. She is in the girth stage right now. She usually puts on girth, then all of a sudden shoots up in length and thins out, then vis versa. She's probably up to around 3.5 feet, maybe a little longer. She a little over 2 years old now. And yeah, everyone is ready to eat all the time lol.
  • 01-23-2019, 04:31 AM
    XPLSV
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Was told by a guy on another site that i should be proud to own her as she is an awesome looking Atjoni Pokigron by Christopher Wolf who is an awesome pure Pokigron breeder carrying on Gus Rentro's work. And i am. She is definitely one of my jewels in the collection. Might pick up a male from Chris or maybe an Iquitos or Pucallpa Peruvian as he breeds pure bloods of them too as well some boas I have never even heard of. He told me not many people breed them and i left it at that as i know the price is going to probably knock me out of my chair haha.

Does Christopher Wolf maintain a website or Facebook page?

Bernie
  • 04-08-2019, 01:59 PM
    Sauzo
    Haven't posted a Gina pic in awhile.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e467a132c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  • 04-08-2019, 02:05 PM
    Gio
    Pink sides and buckskin top.

What a beautiful boa!!
  • 04-08-2019, 02:05 PM
    Shayne
    Quote:

Haven't posted a Gina pic in awhile.https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...e467a132c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

She's beautiful!! That's definitely on my list!

Thanks for updating!
  • 04-08-2019, 03:36 PM
    richardhind1972
    Absolutely stunning sauzo, love her clean markings and side colours

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  • 04-08-2019, 04:24 PM
    jmcrook
    Dude... woah! She looks ridiculously good [emoji7][emoji216]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 04-09-2019, 07:37 PM
    XPLSV
    Wonderful--needed my Gina fix!
  • 04-09-2019, 09:40 PM
    Gio
    The Rio Bravo line is tops in the locality boa world. Breeders that continue with any of the Rio Bravo bloodlines should be saluted.

You WILL NOT find more pure BC's or BI's than the animals from these lines. The snakes produced by Vin Russo who is very close friends with Gus Rentfro are also in this category. There are others breeders out there that are working with these animals and keeping the lines tight. I'm very happy to see that.

Sauzo and JM have beautiful BC's. I'm lucky to have a pure locality BI from Rio Bravo.

Enjoy the beauty here. This snake is sensational.
  • 04-09-2019, 10:12 PM
    jmcrook
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    The Rio Bravo line is tops in the locality boa world. Breeders that continue with any of the Rio Bravo bloodlines should be saluted.

You WILL NOT find more pure BC's or BI's than the animals from these lines. The snakes produced by Vin Russo who is very close friends with Gus Rentfro are also in this category. There are others breeders out there that are working with these animals and keeping the lines tight. I'm very happy to see that.

Sauzo and JM have beautiful BC's. I'm lucky to have a pure locality BI from Rio Bravo.

Enjoy the beauty here. This snake is sensational.

Couldn’t have expressed it better, Gio. I feel incredibly privileged, as I’m sure Sauzo does, to have an animal from Rio Bravo bloodlines in my care. Magnificent critters all around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 09-22-2019, 03:40 PM
    Sauzo
    Been a while since I posted as I’ve had a lot of stuff on my plate recently. I’ve had to re home some critters and ended up picking up another critter and overall just shifting my interests. But here is a pic of Gina. She turned 3 years old this past August and she is still tiny. She is maybe 4 feet on a good day and still eating small rats. She is so carefree and laid back.

[IMG]https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...s2wt4tsgm.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...s00z2x0bv.jpeg[/IMG]
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 09-22-2019, 06:25 PM
    jmcrook
    Looking good, dude!
  • 09-22-2019, 11:21 PM
    Gio
    Quote:

Been a while since I posted as I’ve had a lot of stuff on my plate recently. I’ve had to re home some critters and ended up picking up another critter and overall just shifting my interests. But here is a pic of Gina. She turned 3 years old this past August and she is still tiny. She is maybe 4 feet on a good day and still eating small rats. She is so carefree and laid back.

[IMG]https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...s2wt4tsgm.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...s00z2x0bv.jpeg[/IMG]

Welcome back.

She looks great man!

One of my favorite boa constrictors here.
  • 09-23-2019, 04:02 AM
    richardhind1972
    Looks stunning sauzo

• 10-03-2019, 05:31 PM
    cletus
    She looks great! Those connected saddles are bonkers. Really sharp!
  • 01-01-2020, 04:28 PM
    Sauzo
    New Years update for Gina!! She is slowly growing....and I mean slowly. She about 4 feet now and almost 3.5 years old. Not the best update pic but I think she is getting ready to shed so I didn’t want to bug her.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...da830676e5.jpg

• 01-01-2020, 05:07 PM
    richardhind1972
    Gina is so cool, love how clean she is