Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,843

0 members and 1,843 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kaiju (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,149
Threads: 248,589
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, koala
  • 07-22-2019, 01:32 PM
    NewmanLovesSnakes
    How many snakes do you have?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Valyndris View Post
    I've had my one snake for 5 years, been on the forums since 2018, so I guess you can say I'm one of the new ones. I intend on only ever having that one snake as he is all I need, Crowley is just the perfect little ball python. I might be one of the rare ones that's okay with one snake. :P I guess adopting my moms parrot just ensured that I will only have that one snake as that parrot is just so much work that I don't need anymore pets. The parrot is very demanding and I love having Crowley at the end of the day to calm me down from all the hectic macaw things that happen in a day (the bird is very bitey). That being said I'll always be good with just Crowley as my only snake but once he's gone I might get another one if it doesn't hurt too much, I'm glad I don't have to think of that soon as he is only 5 years old. :)

I paid for my first snake (in 6 years) in full and I’m waiting for him to ship and reading this in all honesty if I had a parrot I would not have more than one snake either. I think Macaws are beautiful and they are on my bucket list to own but I know they are like having another child and sometimes a mean one at that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 07-22-2019, 01:39 PM
    NewmanLovesSnakes
    How many snakes do you have?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    Hahahaha, if it was SOLELY my decision my number would be significantly North of 10. I mean, there are at least 10 more species I want, never mind individual animals, hahaha.
    But, alas, I do have Katie to keep me in check. And since she was "afraid" of snakes before I came along but is now "ok" with them I don't want to push her too far.

I do make crap money too, so that's a legit limitation as well.

I’m in the same boat as you as far as the wife situation goes lol

My wife did not even want me to get a snake a couple months ago, it took a lot of heart to heart talks to get her ok with it. If I had my option I would own at least 2 more. Probably a nice ball python morph and a king snake. I’ll have to work my way up to that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 07-22-2019, 05:36 PM
    Godzilla78
    Re: How many snakes do you have?
    70 ball pythons currently
  • 07-22-2019, 06:19 PM
    Starscream
    I have 2 snakes, with plans for more later. When I get my own house, I'm sure I'll be adding a few to the family haha. Right now it's just the ball python and the japanese rat snake.

At this point I think 10 would probably be my max. I guess we'll find out eventually. None of them would be the same species so no plans for breeding here.
  • 07-23-2019, 09:35 AM
    Reptilius
    I have 24 Ball Pythons, 5 Corn Snakes, 6 Red Tail Boas, 2 Dumeril Boas and 2 Carpet Pythons.
    so 39 in total, and I am not going to stop there.
  • 07-23-2019, 06:35 PM
    drew5337
    I got one last week. Wait, no, technically I got two last week. Then 4 more today. And another one comes next Tuesday.

All BPs.
  • 07-23-2019, 07:04 PM
    ClarinetPhoenix
    I have 3 now, and a 4th incoming once I've paid her off.

2 BP's, Bumblebee female and then a BEL male. One carpet python, a striped coastal female, and a BCI female incoming probably around the end of August.

No plans to stop yet, my current "stop" number is probably around six, but we'll see how it goes once I hit that number.
  • 07-24-2019, 09:22 AM
    Gocntry
    I'm at 4, 2 Ball Pythons, 1 Corn, and 1 Boa, That's my limit (for now).
  • 07-26-2019, 02:47 PM
    colin-java
    I lost 90% of my snakes when I found out my male ball python was actually a girl, cause she laid eggs. Get it?
  • 08-06-2019, 04:01 AM
    rcdv91
    I’ve got 15! 8 BPs, 3 rat snakes, 2 boas, 1 blood python and 1 carpet python.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk