Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,243

1 members and 3,242 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,151
Threads: 248,593
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lunarlily28

Price drops

Printable View

• 09-06-2009, 07:18 PM
    Haydenphoto
    Re: Price drops
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxylepy View Post
    Wow.... that just sounds messed up. Like how nerds justify selling drugs to pay for whatever they're into.

No like i said it's a hobby for most of us so if i can pay for my hobby with what i sell who would care what i sell them for ?
  • 09-06-2009, 07:20 PM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rjk890 View Post
    Because they are not selling for $200.

Bobby,

I find it funny how you changed my name. I have NEVER heard that before. :8: Grow up. You've been suspended/banned from this site multiple times. You are well known as supporter of the biggest scumbags in this industry. Why are you still here anyway?

Your pal,

Jamie
  • 09-06-2009, 07:21 PM
    catawhat75
    Personally I care because they are living/breathing animals. I don't like seeing anything undervalued becasue that just invites more people who don't care about the animals first and foremost into our hobby. Look at all the moronic backyard breeders with dogs.

As for my hobby paying for itself, it would be nice but if it never happens I am fine with that. I am in this for the long haul, if I breed or not, if I sell or not. What makes Jamie a good guy in my book IS his passion and even if his prices are higher, I will choose to buy from someone who doesn't just talk the talk, he walks it.
  • 09-06-2009, 07:23 PM
    rjk890
    LOL. I am trash?
    You don't even know me "pal."

BTW, I have never been banned or suspended from this site...yet.

You sure do talk alot of smack without any facts.
  • 09-06-2009, 07:29 PM
    Haydenphoto
    Quote:

LOL. I am trash?
    You don't even know me "pal".

lol Welcome to the site :)
  • 09-06-2009, 07:30 PM
    Jerhart
    ...with prices, there will always be individuals who think an asking price is too high or too low. It is a reflection of your personal value of the particular animal.

In the end, I think price comes after the animals health and the dealer. I will go check the stock of breeders I am familiar with or email them asking if they have a particular animal I am looking for. Price really is the last thing discussed. The price may be a bit high, or a bit low, but in the end it is a good deal regardless because I know I am getting a healthy animal from a reputable dealer.

To sum it up...do your research on the breeder.
  • 09-06-2009, 07:31 PM
    waltah!
    Please try to keep this on topic and leave out the personal attacks. Discussion is one thing....this is quite another.
  • 09-06-2009, 07:32 PM
    rabernet
    This is a general warning. If you can't participate without calling each other names, it's time to bow out of the thread gracefully.
  • 09-06-2009, 07:34 PM
    jglass38
    Quote:

LOL. I am trash?
    You don't even know me "pal."

Robert Kelly from Florida? Supporter of Morph King and Big Daddy? If I am mistaken and you aren't him, then I apologize. But I don't think so! :colbert:
  • 09-06-2009, 07:49 PM
    joepythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxylepy View Post
    If you're not a big breeder then I kind of think your online prices shouldn't be much less than the prices at shows, as those are already majorly discounted.

So if someone is not a bigtime breeder his/her animals are worth less? Wow :rolleyes: