Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,614

0 members and 2,614 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

D3rv (47)

» Stats

Members: 75,202
Threads: 248,612
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, CUGrad99

Long hair or short hair?

Printable View

• 05-18-2014, 10:17 PM
    Mike41793
    Re: Long hair or short hair?
    Preference is definitely longer hair for me too. Also, worn down versus in a pony tail or whatever, is more attractive in my opinion too

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
  • 05-19-2014, 08:54 AM
    Rob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Preference is definitely longer hair for me too. Also, worn down versus in a pony tail or whatever, is more attractive in my opinion too

See it's all personal preference. I love when my girl gets all dressed up and puts her hair down. But at the same time I find just thrown in a pony tail just as attractive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 05-19-2014, 09:10 AM
    CatandDiallo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexisFitzy View Post
    Omg what a stupid question! Why not have short hair?!? Clearly it's because I like my hair short lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. No, no. It must be because I'm a lesbian. Or I just went through a bad break up. Or I have psychological issues.

One of those is way more likely than me liking it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sho220 View Post
    And people say "there's no such thing as a dumb question"...:rolleyes: :D

Haha. Oh, there is. There definitely is! :P ;) We're just all too polite to admit it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montypython696 View Post
    You and some of those other Canadian women from that Female Snake keeper thread seriously had me contemplating becoming a Canadian citizen...

Go on over, you can take my spot! :P

http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-cont...onde-Color.jpg

I also like that kind of style, but I'm not patient enough to let my hair grow out that long first! But it's very attractive to me on the right woman.
  • 05-19-2014, 10:44 AM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    See it's all personal preference. I love when my girl gets all dressed up and puts her hair down. But at the same time I find just thrown in a pony tail just as attractive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, agreed It's different when it comes to partners though lol.

• 05-19-2014, 10:59 AM
    MasonC2K
    I have long hair. You could say heavy metal hair. I keep it in a ponytail most of the time because my neck sweats when it's down. I find long hair more manageable.

My wife has short hair at the moment. I prefer it longer though. I like playing with it. Hard to play with short hair.
  • 05-23-2014, 08:57 PM
    C.A.Goalie
    My hair is almost to my shoulders and was chin length only a couple of months ago, gets really hot here in GA and being preggers doesn't help! I prefer my hair longer too but right now it is all about comfort! I prefer long hair on men only if it suits them. I love my hubby's hair! It is down to his pecs and has big waves/curls.
  • 05-23-2014, 09:36 PM
    Daybreaker
    Definitely longer for me: only downside is I can't have lots of layers (starting near the top of my head) because it would make the bottom thinner and not so thick and full. I like being able to have it down and sleek, down and messy, or up in a pony for working out without have stray hairs everywhere.