Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,083

4 members and 2,079 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma

Oh come on now. Really?

Printable View

• 11-08-2016, 02:31 PM
    Neal
    Re: Oh come on now. Really?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewross8705 View Post
    I've purchased from RP once before but because they were at the All Ohio Reptile show and I didn't have to pay for the shipping, just tax. I purchased a bag of small pinkies and the packaging wasn't the best since it looks like they just counted out the pinks then threw them in a freezer bag which was a problem after a while with freezer burn. I may consider paying for the shipping from big cheese or perfect prey based on the experiences people have had with RP. I guess it's easier for me at the shows though since I can see the feeders before I buy them. Right now I'm buying large pinkies for the hognoses and hoppers for the ball python. How is the packaging for Big Cheese and Perfect Prey?

Yea, I deal with Big Cheese personally. I have a few friends who order from Perfect Prey.
  • 11-08-2016, 02:37 PM
    andrewross8705
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Yea, I deal with Big Cheese personally. I have a few friends who order from Perfect Prey.

How is the packaging with Big Cheese? I'll be ordering large pinkies and either rat fuzzies or pups.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • 11-08-2016, 02:42 PM
    Neal
    Quote:

How is the packaging with Big Cheese? I'll be ordering large pinkies and either rat fuzzies or pups.

This is a review I did of them, which I've ordered plenty of times before, I just felt like I needed to do a video review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeVg8a6AhX0
  • 11-08-2016, 02:52 PM
    andrewross8705
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    This is a review I did of them, which I've ordered plenty of times before, I just felt like I needed to do a video review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeVg8a6AhX0

Great video, it's nice to see just how well everything is packaged. Looks like I'll be spending the extra money for shipping. Do you have any trouble with any of the mice or rats sticking together or trouble pulling out what you need from the package/tray?

• 11-08-2016, 02:57 PM
    Neal
    Quote:

Great video, it's nice to see just how well everything is packaged. Looks like I'll be spending the extra money for shipping. Do you have any trouble with any of the mice or rats sticking together or trouble pulling out what you need from the package/tray?

Trouble as in frozen together? No. Now sometimes the tails may be crossed or when you grab one you may get 3-4, but all I do is gently wiggle and they come right apart, no force necessary. Most of the time though just one comes out.