Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,156

0 members and 2,156 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,172
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Ro55y5
  • 10-31-2011, 07:31 PM
    Jay_Bunny
    In addition to the ball pythons, corn snakes, boa, king snake, and leopard gecko I also have

2.2 Cats (Ramman, Liam, Tyran, and Miki)
    2.1 Ferrets (Damien, Kale, and Twitch)
    0.1 Cockatiel (Sydney)
    1.0 Dachshund (Bailey)
    A 10g fish tank stocked with 1 3-4 inch goldfish (Yea, he needs a bigger tank pronto!) and 3 platy fish
  • 11-08-2011, 12:49 PM
    Plissken
    Re: what other animals do you keep?
    besides the 6 snakes, I also have 4 sugar gliders and my Lab x :)
  • 11-08-2011, 01:14 PM
    Misfit
    I personally just have balls and then my pet snake is an albino burm who is determined to eat me, but I love him anyway. <3 Little jerk has tagged me more than any of my other snakes, and I have a ball that tries every time. ;]

In my -house- though (as I live with others) we have a Siamese, two German short hairs, and a screaming high percentage wolfamute. (Malamute wolf x)

I'm planning on getting a pair of Electus parrots, but.. the whole having two bird-crazy hunting dogs puts a damper on that. ;] Though I have had both a western tanager and a black-headed grosbeak in my possession at different times. I rehab wildlife. Have to smuggle them past the dogs... so I don't rehab many birds! lol
  • 11-08-2011, 01:31 PM
    satomi325
    3 ferrets,1 rat (who lives with my feeder breeders), 5 bps.
    Back at my parent's house, I have a dog.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  • 11-09-2011, 12:42 PM
    youbeyouibei
    I have six ball pythons, an EVIL corn snake, a black Lab something mix that tries to adopt/tend to the feeder rat pups and a Dwarf Hotot rabbit that's a hoot and a half to watch run around his pen. Pretty tame around our house but it seems like a zoo at feeding time, lol!
  • 11-09-2011, 08:46 PM
    evan385
    I have over one hundred chickens, sixteen geese, twelve ducks, four goats, two guinea fowl, some pheasants, a very large turkey (until thanksgiving), four dogs, three cats, two large fish tanks, one green cheek conure, three breeding rats, three medium feeder rats, and fifteen week old rat pups.
  • 11-09-2011, 10:50 PM
    Valentine Pirate
    Aside from the three ball pythons I have a pair of crested geckos, two goldfish (shubunkin and sarasa comet), and two dwarf african clawed frogs. In the rest of the house there's also two dogs, a cat, another ball python, and a hobo spider in an old nut container named Kirkland. Hoping to add a Dumerils to my collection or a Brazilian rainbow boa, but I'm falling in love with RTBs, and bloods, and ATBs... Some of those fat tail projects are lookin cool... list goes (infinitely) on :D
  • 01-05-2012, 03:29 AM
    AnOceanSpirit
    Interesting thread! I actually logged in to start one or find one just like it! It's interesting to see that the trend to be attracted to "odd" animals is not just limited to the serpent sphere in this group.

Aside from my BP, I currently live with (I don't own them, they own me):

.1 Wolf/Husky mix (Honey)
    .1 Beagle mix (Daisy, who showed up on the doorstep and is looking for a home)
    3.1 Horses (2 rare Caspians, 1 Quarter Horse, and 1 Paso Fino)

In the past I have had:

Mice, rats, gerbils, rabbits, snakes, fish, turtles, horses, crawfish, parakeets, ducks, chickens, a tarantula, dogs, and cats.
  • 01-05-2012, 10:13 AM
    JulieInNJ
    Neat thread!

1.2 cats (Nugget, Munchkin and Six)
    1.1 dogs (Sullivan and Boo)
    0.0.1 African dwarf frog (Frogger)
    0.0.2 Goldfish (The Vicious Fishes)
    1.1 rats (Sunny and Gilbert)

And the most difficult animals to take care of...
    1.0 child (Gabriel)
    1.0 boyfriend (Ron)
  • 01-07-2012, 01:27 PM
    TrueDatxD
    how long do crafish live!? this pic was in may 09. btw i have a crayfish ;)

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/...eDatxD/jsd.jpg