Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,204

0 members and 1,204 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,175
Threads: 248,604
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, LouveniaEl

Cat or Dog person?

Printable View

• 09-30-2004, 10:00 PM
    invadertoast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironhead
    But I prefer the dog over the cat. I dont have to worry about my dog's getting on the table and counter tops like I do my cat's

We have a dog (jack russel mix....UGH... anybody want a free dog??) that gets on the tables :| I'm a cat person...
  • 09-30-2004, 10:31 PM
    Brandon.O
    im a dog kinda guy, i dont dislike cats but as far as pets, dogs are for me.I like a kind of animal that will be exited to see you when you get home and want to play and be loved on..........most cats just arent like that.
  • 09-30-2004, 11:16 PM
    Marla
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon.O
    im a dog kinda guy, i dont dislike cats but as far as pets, dogs are for me.I like a kind of animal that will be exited to see you when you get home and want to play and be loved on..........most cats just arent like that.

Neither are most ball pythons. ;)
  • 10-01-2004, 12:04 AM
    led4urhead
    I like to see this thread going to the dogs! ;)
  • 10-01-2004, 01:40 PM
    Brandon.O
    Quote:

Neither are most ball pythons.
    lol, very true marla
  • 10-01-2004, 02:22 PM
    Kara
    Dogs, specifically Doberman Pinschers. ;) Can't wait to get a puppy!

K
  • 10-01-2004, 03:59 PM
    mlededee
    i was always a dog person until 2 years ago when this skinny little kitty followed me home one night when i was taking a walk. i really didn't like cats at all, but she was so skinny and so friendly unlike all of the other strays that run around my apt. complex that i just said, well if she follows me up all the stairs to my apt. (3 flights) then i'll give her something to eat. well she followed, and now, 2 years later, she rules the roost and i'm all cat person. i will admit though, she is not like most cats. she has a lot of dog-like characteristics--she greets me at the door when i come home, she plays fetch, and she loves attention from everyone at all times. one day when i have a house with a yard i will get a dog, but for now my kitty and i are happy as can be. :D

http://www.mlededee.com/photos/phoebie/03.jpg
  • 10-01-2004, 05:03 PM
    invadertoast
    Mlededee - I had a tuxedo kitty too, and he would get excited when I came home, and if I went away for a weekend he'd get nervous and pull his hair out... then be super happy when I came home again, lol. :) He used to play fetch too, kinda. He was nervous around everyone accept me for a few years, but he came around and was super friendly and loved attention from anyone... I miss George... I want another tuxedo cat so bad :(
  • 10-01-2004, 08:06 PM
    Marla
    Lindsay, I had a cat who would play fetch too! She was a tabby, and I would throw mardi gras beads along the kitchen floor for her and she'd run right after them and bring them back. It was great! I've never known another cat like her.
  • 10-01-2004, 08:20 PM
    invadertoast
    I love kitty fetch :D We only have two cats now, a fat siamese and an ancient, skinny Maine coon... but you'd never know because they have to live in the laundry room because of the stupid jack russell... seriously guys, does anybody want a free dog? Please? I'll pay you fifty bucks to take him!! I'm begging you! Anybody!!!??!!?