Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,723

1 members and 2,722 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,175
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, LouveniaEl
  • 03-23-2013, 06:09 PM
    carlson
    Questions about double rex rat
    Huh didnt realize she was res hairless she came from my buddies rex x Rex ha ill hold back one of her boys then and make me a hairless colony. I thought the hairless have problems lactating? She raised up 13 no problem
  • 03-23-2013, 06:13 PM
    snakesRkewl
    Re: Questions about double rex rat
    Quote:

Originally Posted by carlson View Post
    Huh didnt realize she was res hairless she came from my buddies rex x Rex ha ill hold back one of her boys then and make me a hairless colony. I thought the hairless have problems lactating? She raised up 13 no problem

Not all hairless have issues, but most do.
  • 03-23-2013, 10:54 PM
    D&G
    Re: Questions about double rex rat
    I started with 3 hairless for fun, they didn't throw any hairless. Then one of my white females dropped some. Her third litter had a male so I plan on using him with my hairless girls. It's fun playing with genetics, even though I have no clue what I'm doing.
  • 03-23-2013, 11:35 PM
    carlson
    Questions about double rex rat
    Quote:

Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    I started with 3 hairless for fun, they didn't throw any hairless. Then one of my white females dropped some. Her third litter had a male so I plan on using him with my hairless girls. It's fun playing with genetics, even though I have no clue what I'm doing.

I heart genetics :) I've always had fun learning about them growing up in school even when I wasn't greatest student haha breeding rats plays into it and so does breeding snakes so I got some good hobies.