Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,084

1 members and 1,083 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,219
Threads: 248,626
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Langdon

Reptile Defense Fund

Printable View

• 12-14-2013, 06:52 PM
    Marrissa
    Reptile Defense Fund
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NYHC4LIFE8899 View Post
    U think everyone should donate $5 ,that's funny,cause ppl on here can't even afford to buy mouse hoppers for there pets or substrate,so good luck with that..plus a lot of ppl are cheap.

What? Many of us donated more than five dollars and I've never heard of anyone on here not having enough money to feed their snakes food or buy bedding. Don't think any of those owners would be on this forum.
  • 12-14-2013, 08:02 PM
    Kodieh
    Re: Reptile Defense Fund
    Quote:

U think everyone should donate $5 ,that's funny,cause ppl on here can't even afford to buy mouse hoppers for there pets or substrate,so good luck with that..plus a lot of ppl are cheap.

YOU'RE cheap and it's becoming clear you don't actually care about the animals you keep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  • 12-14-2013, 10:54 PM
    Pennstater6
    Quote:

Yes everyone who keeps herps should donate. This is a battle for our rights and freedoms to keep the animals we love. $5 isn't much at all. Realy just donate as much as you can but everyone should donate.
  • 12-14-2013, 10:55 PM
    3skulls
    Reptile Defense Fund
    We have donated twice. It wasn't much but every little bit helps. :)
  • 12-14-2013, 11:00 PM
    Kodieh
    Quote:

Quite literally it's just one round of steroids or a day without a protein shake, that's all it would take to free up the money to donate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  • 12-14-2013, 11:53 PM
    PitOnTheProwl
    Quote:

So do you like to see yourself type or just pad your post count?
    Again you are quoting nothing of fact.
    You have no clue what most of us do to support our hobby of choice, maybe you need to just sit back and learn a little more about this group before you continue bashing everyone.
    You might be coming due to take a break.
  • 12-15-2013, 01:03 AM
    gsarchie
    Just sent $20 their way. Maybe I should do more research into where my money will go but my cop-out is that I just don't have the time between work and home life. I have some pets that are illegal in some states and pose a much higher risk to humans than boas but I don't see PETA or the HSUS trying to ban them from being pets. It is only because they aren't popular, which is just more proof in my eyes that they simply want to keep any animals from being pets. If alligators were the only pets kept in the U.S. of A. then they would care. Can't stand the (insert bad name here)s.
  • 12-17-2013, 12:09 AM
    CrystalRose
    Just made a donation. Will donate more after the holidays.
  • 12-17-2013, 02:15 AM
    Bluebonnet Herp
    I will be donating after I get my first paycheck.
  • 12-17-2013, 12:53 PM
    The Flying Henry
    The reptile community is very generous; I'm not sure why you think five bucks would be such a big deal. Don't be negative about it. Donate if you love your hobby!