Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,398

3 members and 2,395 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,408
Threads: 248,769
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, WheezyS

The Egg Webcam

Printable View

• 08-06-2007, 10:12 AM
    NickMyers03
    Re: The Egg Webcam
    ahhh what am i going to do at work now???????? some one that has eggs start a new one :)
  • 08-06-2007, 10:27 AM
    NickMyers03
    Trey, have you tired to open another account for your web cam? you said it was free so that might solve a few problems unless it happens to be with your computer
  • 08-06-2007, 02:34 PM
    snake-zone.dk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NickMyers03
    Trey, have you tired to open another account for your web cam? you said it was free so that might solve a few problems unless it happens to be with your computer

I had the same problem with mine... it just went black and I can't start it up agai... I'll try to make a new one... I have some egg ready soon
  • 08-06-2007, 02:52 PM
    snake-zone.dk
    I Just made a new acount and now it works... mabey there is a limit on one acount ?
  • 08-06-2007, 03:41 PM
    dr del
    Hi Trey,

Well for the leopard gecko egg I just rinsed out the remaining contents and left the shell to dry - it stiffened up but never smelled or molded.

I would try sluicing it out through the slits then flattening it slightly so you could frame it with a little picture from the web cam underneath.:D Maybe even a little plaque.:)

Let me know if you try it and it works because I am soo doing this with the next clutch I have.

Maybe the site has a limit on how many hits you get to protect their bandwidth?

dr del
  • 08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
    hoo-t
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dr del
    Hi Trey,

Well for the leopard gecko egg I just rinsed out the remaining contents and left the shell to dry - it stiffened up but never smelled or molded.

I would try sluicing it out through the slits then flattening it slightly so you could frame it with a little picture from the web cam underneath.:D Maybe even a little plaque.:)

Let me know if you try it and it works because I am soo doing this with the next clutch I have.

Maybe the site has a limit on how many hits you get to protect their bandwidth?

dr del

I wonder about filling one with plaster????

Steve
  • 08-06-2007, 05:56 PM
    bait4snake
    I can't believe there's 26 pages on this... LOL
  • 08-06-2007, 06:18 PM
    rabernet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bait4snake
    I can't believe there's 26 pages on this... LOL

13 pages for me! :P
  • 08-06-2007, 06:36 PM
    mxrider42
    THE CAMERA IS BACK UP!!!!!!

The helpdesk said it was a hiccup with the servers this morning and they have fixed it. The bad part is only one more egg to go.:( :)
    Sorry and Thanks
    Trey
  • 08-06-2007, 07:09 PM
    python.princess
    i didn't get to see any of them come out so i'm keeping a closer eye on this one! lol