Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,145

0 members and 2,145 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma
  • 08-14-2014, 07:17 PM
    ElizaJ
    Re: What's the most you've ever spent or would spend on a single bp?
    Thanks I really actually like the Pastels and Ghosts would spend no more than 150 now but when I get older and have money to work with than that price will raise.[emoji4]
  • 08-14-2014, 07:24 PM
    bigt0006
    You can get a pair of het ghosts for $200 or less and a pair of pastels for around the same if you buy quality pastels it probably be around $200

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk 2
  • 11-04-2014, 08:25 PM
    Sammiebob
    Most I've spent was $80 on a proven male pin. My maximum, if I had this much money as a teen just sitting around, would probably be around $600 for a banana male or pied female or something of the sort.
  • 01-14-2015, 09:38 PM
    JMBall's
    My scale just keeps going up and up..but I'm also not married and have no kids. Haha I just put a down payment on a 2750$ fire clown and a pair of whitewash visuals for more then I should state. Haha
  • 01-15-2015, 08:19 PM
    se7en
    i spent $600 on my coral glow vanilla male, but i think i'd go up to as high as $1500 for the right morph, but i'm just an amateur at this stuff :rolleye2:
  • 01-16-2015, 10:23 AM
    blue roses
    So far the most i've spent on a snake is 350 on my spinner blast boy. I know i could have gotten that morph for less but the breeder already had him on FT rat pups. I think I would go to 1k if i liked what i saw and it was a morph i wanted. I am not a breeder, I just have pets.
  • 01-18-2015, 01:31 PM
    JMBall's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BALLZY View Post
    Yesterday at the all Maryland show there were 2 $100 Mystic males available. #MarketCrash

I think common multi gene codom's (3,4,5) are dead. You pay a bunch of money to get a convoluted mess of mostly worthless (from a making money back standpoint) babies when you breed unless you hit the odds and pack a few more genes in and somehow manage to get no normals or single genes snakes. I think people want new and exciting base and 2 gene snakes. Or multi ressessive and codom mixes. A fire lavender snow clown pie would hold value for a really long time. Just gotta hit those lotto odds though
  • 01-18-2015, 01:56 PM
    CD CONSTRICTORS
    If $50K were floating around I'd go scaleless head at this point.

Until the SH reaches my price point, I'll stick with Double Hets..... DH Hypo Clown, DH Albino Pied, DH Axanthic Pied. Triple Hets are not far down the road here. Recessives seem to fly off the shelf.
  • 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
    JMBall's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by coreydelong View Post

Until the SH reaches my price point, I'll stick with Double Hets..... DH Hypo Clown, DH Albino Pied, DH Axanthic Pied. Triple Hets are not far down the road here. Recessives seem to fly off the shelf.

Exactly. I'm getting in ground level on the whitewash project and it's a triple ressessive. Albino, axanthic and whitewash. Add some clown and piebald in there...bammm! Or a lavender snow whitewash!!! Serious $$$
  • 01-18-2015, 02:07 PM
    JMBall's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by coreydelong View Post

I'd go sunset or atomic if I had the money. But no het pairs, I'd get male visuals and female hets. That way you never get possible hets. Takes out the guess work. But hey, a single high expression whitewash would get me halfway into one of those projects. Fingers crossed.