Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,436

0 members and 1,436 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Luna and Marky

Printable View

  • 10-08-2007, 08:02 AM
    Ginevive
    Re: Luna and Marky
    Oh no; I about die of cuteness overload when I see that pic! Luna has this attitude that I have never seen in a snake. She is never afraid of anything yet is not aggressive; and she has literally never refused a meal in the year or so that we've had her.
    Thanks guys. Seriously, Mark's friend will most-likely have his NC shop running by 2008. They are already scouting locations down there.. if we do not go down there, my friend's husband is an awesome artist also.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1