Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,545

0 members and 1,545 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Rat/Mouse quiz...

Printable View

  • 03-15-2006, 08:38 PM
    ladywhipple02
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    Whoot! 12/12 here!
  • 03-15-2006, 08:47 PM
    Ace-of-spades
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    I got 11/12! mice faces are shorter and rounder! lol i should have gotten 12/12 but my gf made me answer the middle one all the way to the left as a rat! ^_^
  • 03-15-2006, 08:55 PM
    Bdadawg
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    11/12 ... the little white one in the middle got me.


    Bryan
  • 03-15-2006, 08:56 PM
    Wild Bill
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    12/12 ;) :) :banana:
  • 03-15-2006, 09:07 PM
    jknudson
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    12/12! :)
  • 03-16-2006, 12:49 AM
    sweety314
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    12/12 :D :banana:
  • 03-16-2006, 01:16 AM
    OhKnows
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    I guess I'm the only loser with 7/12. I know the differences now! :oops:
  • 03-16-2006, 01:57 AM
    sweety314
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    Naaaaaaaah! No one's a loser around here! :) We're all just addicts! :devilish:
  • 03-16-2006, 03:39 AM
    SnakeySnakeSnake
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    12/12

    middle right one was almost tricky but the tail and face gave it away after closer scrutiny
  • 03-16-2006, 04:22 AM
    MedusasOwl
    Re: Rat/Mouse quiz...
    12/12, W00t :)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1