Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,102

1 members and 2,101 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma
  • 09-15-2019, 11:53 PM
    MasonC2K
    I am getting too old for all this drama. Up till almost midnight watching this game cause it came down to the last minute. But my team ended up on top and they helped me with the fantasy team too!

Whoever got Julio raked it in too.
  • 09-16-2019, 04:22 PM
    hilabeans
    That was terrible. This team of mine is a real snooze-fest so far. Congrats Mason, undefeated so far. :gj:
  • 09-16-2019, 04:26 PM
    MasonC2K
    Can someone explain how waivers work? I am dropping a couple backups that either such or are injured for the year. I think I did it right but how long until it takes effect?
  • 09-16-2019, 04:29 PM
    Avsha531
    Re: Official FootBallPythons.net 2019 Weekly Thread
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MasonC2K View Post
    Can someone explain how waivers work? I am dropping a couple backups that either such or are injured for the year. I think I did it right but how long until it takes effect?

The way it works is come Wednesday morning if you put in a claim whomever is first in line has first dibs on the player. Position rotates as waivers are used. So if no one ahead of you in line put in a waiver claim for that player, the switch will go into effect as soon as they are off waivers

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  • 09-16-2019, 04:40 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Avsha531 View Post
    The way it works is come Wednesday morning if you put in a claim whomever is first in line has first dibs on the player. Position rotates as waivers are used. So if no one ahead of you in line put in a waiver claim for that player, the switch will go into effect as soon as they are off waivers

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In addition, you can add/drop starting Wednesday and right up until kickoff. Once the game starts the player is locked til Wed.
    So if you put in for a player who is locked on the waiver wire and nobody else tries to pick him up he's yours. If others try, it comes to who's got priority on the waiver wire.
  • 09-18-2019, 07:47 AM
    MasonC2K
    Whoever Pineiro Party! is, I hope you are going to put in a different QB. I'd rather not beat you like it is now.
  • 09-22-2019, 09:03 PM
    MasonC2K
    My real team might be throwing another season away but at least my fantasy team is 3-0.
  • 09-24-2019, 11:23 AM
    MasonC2K
    How is the new guy you drafted based off the recommended picks or fanboying his real team beating everyone? I expected to be closer to last.
  • 09-24-2019, 11:35 AM
    ladywhipple02
    Quote:

How is the new guy you drafted based off the recommended picks or fanboying his real team beating everyone? I expected to be closer to last.

This is ALWAYS the way it works lol - in another league I'm in, a friend of mine drafted for a guy that wasn't there, and just went crazy with it, all over the map because she liked their names. Annnnnd he's second in the league right now :rolleyes:

You can plan as much as you want, it all goes to poo when the season starts lol
  • 09-24-2019, 01:34 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

See? Isn't fantasy football fun?!?!?!?