Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 340

1 members and 339 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,278
Posts: 2,573,138
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

Growth Question

Printable View

  • 05-08-2015, 06:12 PM
    ezcry4t3d
    Re: Growth Question
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by anicatgirl View Post
    I also wonder what the baby was being fed to be that weight. I am not sure of when to slow it down again, as I have not gotten there yet :D

    I can only hope that I was given an incorrect hatch date, but I don't have any experience with breeding so I have no idea. I will try messaging the breeder to ask, but I won't hold my breath for a response.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tsanford View Post
    Mine have consistent growth from 50 -160g a month. So that likes normal.

    This is great to know. Thank you.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1