Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,519

2 members and 1,517 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem
  • 12-29-2010, 12:40 PM
    JAYGEE
    Re: How many Mice per 10g Tank?
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jasbus View Post
    I pull weaners more on look than date. When they get a pointy nose, usually between 3-4 weeks, they are ready to be pulled. If you are raising them for more than just food, ie to replace a breeder, leave them in for an extra week to gain some size.
    Most of mine are pulled between 3 and 4 weeks old, but like I said, you kind of get a sense of just looking at them if they are ready to go. If left in with mommas, they will continue to nurse, possibly starving out the next brood...

    Thanks, I have 8 out of 9 that are free roaming already that I figured were close to being able to move out, I also have 10 fuzzies that were competing for a nipple. So im going to move the little guys out except maybe a few females.

    thanks again.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1