Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,081

1 members and 2,080 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma
  • 04-07-2010, 12:55 AM
    mrmertz
    Re: Question regarding "de-venomizing" a snake
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolioTiffany View Post
    I think it is what makes the snake, the snake. Kind of like how we have our own styles. They have the glands that make them feel comfortable because they use it for prey and protection. We have whatever in appearance or objects that make us happy.

I agree! Objects like "Colt" or "Mossberg" or perhaps an occasional "H&K" or "Glock"! :salute:

Oh, nevermind. It's late. I gotta get to bed...
  • 04-07-2010, 01:02 AM
    PurplePython
    Pretty cruel if you ask me. I wouldn't want someone to chop my hands off to make me less of a threat.
  • 04-07-2010, 01:18 AM
    redstormlax12
    To de-venomize a snake is extremely cruel. It is extremely dangerous for the snake. Think about getting your wisdom teeth removed times ten. If you cant keep a hot because its a hot, then dont get one. Plain and simple.
  • 04-07-2010, 09:40 PM
    Foschi Exotic Serpents
    Why is everyone jumping all over the OP when he clearly said he has no intention of ever owning a hot? De venomizing a hot? Or otherwise? That he was only curious as to how an animal which uses venom to kill would be able to eat in this situation?

He clearly tried to prevent this by making statements along these lines. He obviously knew that he would recieve some backlash if anyone thought he was interested in having this procedure done. I guess the term C.Y.O.A didnt work here did it.... Chill out people. Read the post. :colbert:
  • 04-16-2010, 03:30 AM
    CeeJay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lesserlover View Post
    There are Honda engines that create a lot of power when tuned.

Yeah, the NSX and S2000 are very good engines.
  • 04-16-2010, 11:34 PM
    BOWSER11788
    hehe, every time venomoid, is metion people get ill, but as stated OP, wasn't for it, though it is, bad why buy a gun with NO ammo.
  • 04-17-2010, 03:21 AM
    chasedandbeaten
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    Why is everyone jumping all over the OP when he clearly said he has no intention of ever owning a hot? De venomizing a hot? Or otherwise? That he was only curious as to how an animal which uses venom to kill would be able to eat in this situation?

He clearly tried to prevent this by making statements along these lines. He obviously knew that he would recieve some backlash if anyone thought he was interested in having this procedure done. I guess the term C.Y.O.A didnt work here did it.... Chill out people. Read the post. :colbert:

I was thinking the same thing...
  • 04-17-2010, 09:57 PM
    BOWSER11788
    people get hot over there hots, omg yea, im hilarious, i will be signing autographs all nigh, lol, but agree with chased
  • 04-17-2010, 10:45 PM
    capitalB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PurplePython View Post
    Pretty cruel if you ask me. I wouldn't want someone to chop my hands off to make me less of a threat.

exactly!! simple and well put!!
  • 06-04-2010, 07:28 PM
    Jaydizzl05
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CeeJay View Post
    Yeah, the NSX and S2000 are very good engines.

Not to thread jack but basically any of the sportier Hondas/Acuras will produce good power in their engines, not just the NSX and S2000, just thought I'd throw that in there. :)