Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,772

0 members and 2,772 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,609
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead
  • 08-07-2020, 08:17 AM
    Namea
    Re: Sepsis in Ivory Ball Python
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lmeleshkewich View Post
    I have a lot but honestly I can’t figure out how to upload them on here. Is there another option besides attaching a link to a picture?

Use taptalk or upload them to a site like Imgur and send a link to the album from there. If possible please include some images of his enclosure too.
  • 08-07-2020, 03:31 PM
    lmeleshkewich
    Geb unfortunately passed after his last vet visit.
    Hi everyone,

I want to thank you for your advice and kind words. Unfortunately this morning I took Geb to his last vet appointment where they gave him fluids and I think the stress and car ride home were too much for him and he passed today :(. I’m going to make a full detailed post about my baby and my experience with him to hopefully help anyone else who may be experiencing these issues. I’m very heartbroken but in a way relieved that he won’t be suffering anymore. 🤍
  • 08-07-2020, 09:57 PM
    Namea
    Re: Geb unfortunately passed after his last vet visit.
    Quote:

Hi everyone,

I want to thank you for your advice and kind words. Unfortunately this morning I took Geb to his last vet appointment where they gave him fluids and I think the stress and car ride home were too much for him and he passed today :(. I’m going to make a full detailed post about my baby and my experience with him to hopefully help anyone else who may be experiencing these issues. I’m very heartbroken but in a way relieved that he won’t be suffering anymore. 🤍

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It's always so hard to lose a scale baby. You tried your best to get him the care he needed and you were a loving owner, he couldn't have asked for more.
  • 08-07-2020, 10:39 PM
    Bogertophis
    Re: Geb unfortunately passed after his last vet visit.
    Quote:

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for your loss...you tried as best you (& the vet) could. :tears: