Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,592

2 members and 2,590 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kaiju (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,149
Threads: 248,589
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, koala
  • 06-06-2010, 08:56 PM
    Beardedragon
    Re: 50 feet Reticulated Python in Indonesia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikall View Post
    This is really old, and when properly measured the snake wasn't even 20 feet long. Closer to 19 feet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
    They went out and measured that snake.....

Measured out to be like 22-23 feet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    I think that they went and measured it, and it ended up being around 25 feet long. Look at it all the way stretched out; Not 50 feet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurplePython View Post
    You think that snake is only 25 feet long? lol

Yeah, I do. LOL :rolleyes:
  • 06-07-2010, 12:41 AM
    Jeremy78
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    Yeah, I do. LOL :rolleyes:

Lol.
  • 06-07-2010, 12:55 AM
    CoolioTiffany
    Honestly, I'll keep on watching Animal Planet because it really is entertaining to watch some of the shows. I like watching Monsters Inside Me the most, it's very informative and the stories are crazy. I'm literally glued to the Tv because that show is very wild.

Even though AP has some BS shows, you know they aren't gonna cancel the channel or anything and still present the shows we all hate. Might as well just enjoy the shows I like watching when they are on.
  • 06-07-2010, 12:57 AM
    CoolioTiffany
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PurplePython View Post
    You think that snake is only 25 feet long? lol

30 feet is 10 yards.... When comparing that to what I think of as 10 yards, that snake look far longer than that.

Maybe its not exactly 50 feet, but its well over 30 feet at least

The longest Retic found was 33ft long (in the very early 1900s) if I remember, but the snake in that video is definitely no where close to the 30 foot mark.
  • 06-09-2010, 04:25 PM
    Beardedragon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolioTiffany View Post
    Honestly, I'll keep on watching Animal Planet because it really is entertaining to watch some of the shows. I like watching Monsters Inside Me the most, it's very informative and the stories are crazy. I'm literally glued to the Tv because that show is very wild.

Even though AP has some BS shows, you know they aren't gonna cancel the channel or anything and still present the shows we all hate. Might as well just enjoy the shows I like watching when they are on.

I agree, AP went downhill once Steve left us all. Very Sad day... Id like to see what he would of had to say about all of this nonsense.

Its kinda like Petsmart and Petco, we dont like em' but we keep going back for the ever so rare peek at the reptiles, or for the mouse you cant get anywhere else.