Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,977

2 members and 2,975 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,170
Threads: 248,600
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, viersa
  • 08-20-2009, 12:26 AM
    wilomn
    Re: What would you do in my situation?
    Hmmmm, he WAS going to ship them on his break, which does imply that they were already packed, though it does not assure that this is so.

NOW he's going to pack them and ship in the morning, yet he was there to receive yours today but, he was at work and couldn't leave??

You need a tracking number and weight on the box tomorrow morning and even then there is no guarantee your snake will be in the box.

Take pictures before and during the opening of the box, if you get one.

What's the guys name? I want to know who to watch out for.
  • 08-20-2009, 08:04 AM
    waltah!
    So he's going to run down to the Post Office to ship via USPS? Well seeing as the animals you sent him were already put up for sale he seems to have more free time on his hands than he is letting on.
  • 08-20-2009, 08:06 AM
    iCandiBallPythons
    "As soon as I get up tomorrow I will pack them up and run down to the post office and get them sent out. Then as soon as im down ill get you the tracking number."
    I dont think the post office accepts retile shippments.
    I also agree with Wes's thread,seems like alot of excuses. This dude seems really shadey. I do hope everything works out. I've been burnt twice and its not a great feeling.
  • 08-20-2009, 09:08 AM
    Neal
    Too many variables don't add up.
  • 08-20-2009, 10:55 AM
    coolluigi007
    They where already on the classifieds again? Oooo... Thats not good... the guy is shady and stupid.. Hope it works out. Let us know if there is anything we can do...
  • 08-20-2009, 05:25 PM
    littleindiangirl
    From reading the BOI thread, he sounds like a big number 2.

If the one poster was correct that he is very young, possibly under 18 years of age, he should have parents that can be contacted.

Again, sorry this is going on. Please keep this thread updated, but starting posting everything you know about this guy on the BOI. Age, location, number, emails... you get my drift.

I hate scammers, and I do hope this was a misunderstanding, but yea... Also if things don't clear up by tonight, wouldn't be a bad idea to get in touch with his local police department. Just a thought.
  • 08-20-2009, 05:28 PM
    jglass38
    If someone gives me their phone number but tells me I can't call until they "put minutes on it", they are someone I won't deal with.
  • 08-20-2009, 05:46 PM
    jsmorphs2
    Any news? Did this guy ship them out today? I'm so sorry you have to deal with someone like this. Hope everything turns out well and hopefully he's just a slacker and not a scammer. BTW where is he located, cause I know "a guy" :matrixfig... :rofl:
  • 08-20-2009, 05:52 PM
    nixer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsmorphs2 View Post
    Any news? Did this guy ship them out today? I'm so sorry you have to deal with someone like this. Hope everything turns out well and hopefully he's just a slacker and not a scammer. BTW where is he located, cause I know "a guy" :matrixfig... :rofl:

im sure hes a scammer he already put them on craigslist
  • 08-20-2009, 06:14 PM
    wilomn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    im sure hes a scammer he already put them on craigslist

And after all, putting something on Craigslist IS the definition of scammer....