Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,409

1 members and 2,408 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,408
Threads: 248,769
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, WheezyS

CRBE Pickups!

Printable View

• 09-12-2016, 12:22 PM
    kxr
    Re: CRBE Pickups!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarin View Post
    That's awesome! Those are the same recessive animals I'm working with as well. I plan on adding Tristripe when they become available in Canada.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah? Those look pretty cool too! I have a picture of someone who listed something as a tri stripe CTR line. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but you might not have to wait too long. I wish I could remember who it was but I have no clue. From the picture it looks like they were on aspen not that that really helps haha
  • 09-12-2016, 12:23 PM
    Sarin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kxr View Post
    Yeah? Those look pretty cool too! I have a picture of someone who listed something as a tri stripe CTR line. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but you might not have to wait too long. I wish I could remember who it was but I have no clue. From the picture it looks like they were on aspen not that that really helps haha

That would be Chris Towers! I know Phil Robinson has some as well. Shouldn't be too long. ;)

• 09-14-2016, 02:36 PM
    Ax01
    wowwee, congrats, that's an impressive haul. :O

love the Leopard combo, Pastel Pied and Bamboo Black Pastel most. that (Bernhart) Black Pastel surprises me and reduces that Bamboo nicely. :gj:
  • 09-14-2016, 02:56 PM
    Sarin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    wowwee, congrats, that's an impressive haul. :O

love the Leopard combo, Pastel Pied and Bamboo Black Pastel most. that (Bernhart) Black Pastel surprises me and reduces that Bamboo nicely. :gj:

Thanks a bunch! Happy to say they all ate yesterday for me as well.

• 09-14-2016, 09:32 PM
    BMorrison
    Wow! Some excellent snakes up there in Canadia eh? Seriously.. that first lesser pastel leopard and bamboo black pastel burned my phone screen a bit. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 09-15-2016, 12:10 AM
    fireflii
    That lesser pastel leopard is GORGEOUS!
  • 09-15-2016, 02:10 AM
    the_rotten1
    They're all gorgeous. If I had to pick just one of them I'm not sure I could decide. That lesser leopard pops, the clowns are full of color, the pastel pied is perfect, the bamboo black pastel is an amazing combo, and you can never go wrong with a desert ghost.

That's quite the haul. Congratulations!
  • 09-20-2016, 03:05 PM
    Sarin
    Thanks, everyone! They are all doing really well :)