Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,279

1 members and 2,278 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,392
Threads: 248,762
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, ball-o-rama

22 Mice pinks

Printable View

• 09-23-2011, 09:44 PM
    RichsBallPythons
    Re: 22 Mice pinks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cdavidson9 View Post
    You clean every three days??? Now THAT is impressive. I struggle to clean every 5! I commend that suh...

Do u work? Or is this work...?

Nope work strictly from home with snakes and computers. Trying to find something part time or something to get me out of house few hours a day. It gets boring doing same thing day in day out
  • 09-24-2011, 01:55 AM
    jasbus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
    I have over 500 rodents breeding, and stink isnt bad at all. Clean e very 3days and smell is not noticed. twice a day for 15 mins i exhaust the room as well.

Whoa! This is what I do for a living, and I can't even imagine cleaning every three days! Must drive you nuts. My sheds start to really get ripe by the end of the week even with exhaust fans. I pay a girl to help me clean, and it's an 8 hour ordeal for both of us every week. I'd go crazy if I had to do it more than once a week. Kudos to you, you are a dedicated individual.
  • 09-24-2011, 12:27 PM
    RichsBallPythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jasbus View Post
    Whoa! This is what I do for a living, and I can't even imagine cleaning every three days! Must drive you nuts. My sheds start to really get ripe by the end of the week even with exhaust fans. I pay a girl to help me clean, and it's an 8 hour ordeal for both of us every week. I'd go crazy if I had to do it more than once a week. Kudos to you, you are a dedicated individual.

I have too as rodents are in house. if i had them outside with dedicated exhaust fans running, id go extra day or 2 to help cut down costs. But it does get tiring to do it every 3 days ontop of snake cleaning and feedings.
  • 09-24-2011, 12:48 PM
    jasbus
    I hear you. Yeah, I guess I'd be cleaning them more often if they were in the house too! Nasty little creatures.
    Yeah, I'd say on average, rodent barns aside, I still have to clean at least 2 hours every day... It's a chore.
  • 09-24-2011, 05:26 PM
    JohnNJ
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
    I have too as rodents are in house. if i had them outside with dedicated exhaust fans running, id go extra day or 2 to help cut down costs. But it does get tiring to do it every 3 days ontop of snake cleaning and feedings.

You have 500 rodents breeding in the house? You must be single.
  • 09-24-2011, 05:30 PM
    mollie_018
    Way to go!
  • 09-24-2011, 05:33 PM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Dang Man What you feeding Your rodents :O
    First mega Rat Litter..now mega Mice Litter :O
    Congrats... :gj::gj::gj: on swift rescue... not all people will care that much...
    Good Job :gj:
  • 09-24-2011, 07:29 PM
    RichsBallPythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnNJ View Post
    You have 500 rodents breeding in the house? You must be single.

Cant tell i have rodents in house, unless you heard them or it was cleaning day.
  • 09-24-2011, 07:41 PM
    RichsBallPythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Aes_Sidhe View Post
    Dang Man What you feeding Your rodents :O
    First mega Rat Litter..now mega Mice Litter :O
    Congrats... :gj::gj::gj: on swift rescue... not all people will care that much...
    Good Job :gj:

All fed Kent Rodent Feed and month ago started giving them hand full of Whole oats twice a week. Since then i been getting litters like crazy after having done male control

Everything is going great.
  • 10-03-2011, 12:09 AM
    Dnkreptiles
    Mice and Rats