Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,872

0 members and 1,872 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,156
Threads: 248,597
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lucasthesurf
  • 10-20-2023, 01:43 PM
    Bogertophis
    Re: 3 Mile West Grey Banded King Snake Arizona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistery510 View Post
    I know right =P !!! The BP was beautiful but I've just never been a BP fan that much..

But yeah Honestly if the MBK is Still there in a month.. I may get it... I think a lot of people miss it because its at the bottom of the enclosure wall and there's no for sale tag yet (it came with the TP and GBK lol)... I think my only real concern with the MBK is that they get almost 6 feet long right? That'll be the biggest snake (once all have grown) ill have an thats a little intimidating.. But thats a reason why all my snakes so far have been babies or yearlings.. So that we can all grow together!! if that makes sense... because i still am scared of big snakes lol

MBKs mostly stay around 5 to 5.5', unless some are growing larger these days? But by then, you'll be very comfortable with them (yes that totally makes sense)- it's not like snakes grow overnight. An adult MBK is very manageable- they're not heavy bodied snakes.
  • 10-20-2023, 01:59 PM
    Mistery510
    Maybe in a month ill have one lol

Geez I love how black black shinny black the MBK is!!! its so pretty and scary all at the same time!!