Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,691

2 members and 2,689 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kam (43)
meganp (24)

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,595
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW
  • 06-30-2010, 10:59 PM
    Repsrul
    Re: Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum Results Sat. June 26, 2010
    Fedor is still an MMA legend a 31-2 record. I mean look at the name he has fought. I would have liked to see him fight in the UFC and not duck some real challenges lately. When he fought Andrei Arlovski he was lossing. It looked like When Andrei had him a little rocked he just got to overzealous and got caught.

Werdum I believe had a 2-2 record in the UFC. They release people to quickly IMO sometimes. But it looks like it worked out for Werdum.

Cyborg is a flipping beast.
  • 07-02-2010, 03:32 PM
    mainbutter
    Hah. Take that Fedor. I don't like crap-talkers, it's very unsportsmanlike conduct.

I do think Fedor would have had that fight if he wasn't an idiot.. shoulda stepped back and forced Werdum on his feet again.
  • 07-02-2010, 07:50 PM
    Jaydizzl05
    I don't think Fedor is overrated because of this one loss. I think this loss is good for him, it takes the pressure off of him and he'll be back on his feet and hopefully climb back up the rankings.
    What sucks is a lot of people jump boats when fighters lose, a lot of ppl jumped off the Machida band wagon once Shogun KO'd him, when Shogun was submitted to Forrest, and so on. I tend to stick to my favorites regardless of they lose. So WAR FEDOR! Get back on your feet and make a graet come back!
    He was very respectful and gracious in defeat, and people are laughing at him. Was he REALLY the #1 HW or P4P? Maybe, maybe not. But I wouldn't call him overrated, we'll see what the future holds for Fedor.
    And I'm not a Fedor nuthugger btw, though I am a Shogun nuthugger.