Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,569

0 members and 1,569 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,175
Threads: 248,604
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, LouveniaEl
  • 08-16-2013, 09:43 PM
    Marrissa
    *hugs* I'm sorry for your loss.
  • 08-16-2013, 10:14 PM
    Daybreaker
    I'm sorry for your loss :( Literally the same thing happened last month with my corn: acting fine then was found passed when I went to feed her too. I'm still upset.
  • 08-17-2013, 12:33 AM
    CrystalRose
    I am so very sorry for your loss :(
  • 08-17-2013, 12:57 AM
    Ms_jojo
    Re: I don't know what happened :(
    IM soooooooooo sorry for your loss..... :(
  • 08-17-2013, 04:47 PM
    DPBallPythons
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :sniff:
  • 08-17-2013, 06:46 PM
    liv
    Thanks guys <3 This has been a very hard loss as things in my personal life have been pretty rough lately and losing Lindy was like a kick when I'm down.

I've been considering it for a while, and I have decided to get a tattoo with a quote from the book I got Lindys name from. It has meaning to me beyond this little snake, but losing her only makes it mean more to me and it feels like a fitting time to get it.

I'll post pics on Tuesday :)
  • 08-18-2013, 09:18 AM
    rabernet
    I'm so sorry for your loss! I also lost a very special girl on Friday, with no warning, no perceived illnesses leading up to it, so I understand the hurt, the pain and the confusion. :hug:
  • 08-18-2013, 10:18 AM
    liv
    I don't know what happened :(
    As sad as it is, it makes me feel better to know other people have lost them suddenly and that sometimes it just happens. I've been beating myself up about doing something wrong when I know that my husbandry was perfect and that it wasn't my fault...... Love you guys!
  • 08-18-2013, 11:25 AM
    rlditmars
    Sorry for your loss Liv.
  • 08-18-2013, 05:46 PM
    valhalha30
    Quote:

Originally Posted by liv View Post
    I just had my first snake loss :(

Lindy, my beloved albino radiated ratsnake died. I have no idea why. She had a perfect shed 2 days ago and was acting normal last night. I just went to feed her and knew immediately she was gone........ This is absolutely horrible. I loved her so much.

My poor baby :tears:

I'm so so so so sorry for your loss.... ironically, I had a tragic snake passing 3 days ago. It never gets easy, and after losing my 2 favorite snakes within 6 months of eachother, I'm questioning whether or not I want to continue owning my snakes. It breaks my heart in tiny pieces everytime I lose one, and I am tired of feeling so shattered. I don't want to part with them, but I'm feeling like a huge failure to them.
    I'm sorry again, and I'm sorry for talking about my loss instead of yours, but, I thought I'd vent to someone who could understand how I feel.