Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,432

3 members and 2,429 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,405
Threads: 248,768
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Miramiraonthewa11
  • 12-09-2018, 01:41 AM
    Bogertophis
    Re: Couple Returns to Home Lost in California's Camp Fire to Find Their Dog Waiting..
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Thank you! I'm hoping that everyone will be able to heal relatively quickly.

I agree...the only "advantage" might be that so many shared this tragedy, they can talk with each other to help get thru this disaster. But still...
  • 12-09-2018, 11:32 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Wow, cool story! Thanks for sharing!!

@Kira, I'm glad your grandparents are ok. Somebody (and not just the neighbor, but thank goodness for him!!) was watching out for them!
    My heart breaks for the cats, but it could have much worse. I hope they're able to rebound quickly, I can't even imagine...
    Heartfelt best wishes sent their way.
  • 12-09-2018, 11:39 AM
    Kira
    Re: Couple Returns to Home Lost in California's Camp Fire to Find Their Dog Waiting..
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Wow, cool story! Thanks for sharing!!

@Kira, I'm glad your grandparents are ok. Somebody (and not just the neighbor, but thank goodness for him!!) was watching out for them!
    My heart breaks for the cats, but it could have much worse. I hope they're able to rebound quickly, I can't even imagine...
    Heartfelt best wishes sent their way.

Thank you! I appreciate the kindness. I wish I could hug that neighbor and buy him a meal!
  • 12-09-2018, 11:43 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Thank you! I appreciate the kindness. I wish I could hug that neighbor and buy him a meal!

Hey, maybe some day you'll be able to.