Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,203

0 members and 2,203 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,204
Threads: 248,615
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, madballreptiles
  • 08-14-2012, 09:44 PM
    DooLittle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Dont be rediculous doolittle. I KNOW they would kill me if given the chance...

No kid of mine is going to grow up terrified of horses, so you better put on your big girl pants..... J/k!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
    I'm with Mike on this one... Ike has paid off all the horses to get Mike one way or another. Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

So you are an insider on Ike's team??? How else would you have this info??? :eek:

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  • 08-14-2012, 09:44 PM
    ExotixTowing
    My sister has gypsy vanners

Sent from my iPeed using Tapatalk HD
  • 08-14-2012, 09:47 PM
    Mike41793
    1. Doo Little you can put your daughter in harms way of the horses. I dont mind since she picked ike over me anyways.

2. Chris what the hell man? I thought we were friends!

Im done derailing this thread. If anyone would like to continue, feel free to start a new thread! :)
  • 08-14-2012, 09:52 PM
    Daybreaker
    Used to run barrels and did jumping for fun with the pony I used to have. Preferred western over english but I enjoyed both.
  • 08-14-2012, 09:59 PM
    DooLittle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ExotixTowing View Post

Sent from my iPeed using Tapatalk HD

What are these?^

• 08-14-2012, 10:06 PM
    SeeTheCityLights
    Re: Any eventers, jumpers, or dressage riders on this forum?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by slithering house View Post
    i do intermediate three day events on my black thoroughbred mare i love it no other sport out their for me

Awesome! I am so jealous! I'm on the hunt for a TB or WB to do eventing with. I've been paid to ride and show other people's horses most of my life, I'm soo ready to have my own! A friend of my mother's gave us our previous horse's uncle after he died, but he is about 20 now, so just doing light flat work. I'm dying to pick up a young greenie and get to work!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExotixTowing View Post

They're gorgeous horses! I used to want one when I was younger. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellatrix_LeSnake View Post
    Former eventer here. I still mess around at unaffiliated shows occasionally, but at the moment, I can only afford one horse and mine has turned 18 and started to slow down.
    I can't wait until I can get competing again. I do miss it but I'm glad I'm still able to ride all the time, albeit with fewer shows

Cool! I would be so impatient to start eventing again. At least you're still able to ride :gj:
  • 08-14-2012, 10:16 PM
    Daybreaker
    And a shameless plug for myself...I paint model horse sculptures and always like to share them with fellow horse lovers. Here's my website: http://www.freewebs.com/elkhornstablesstudios/
  • 08-14-2012, 10:19 PM
    DooLittle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    And a shameless plug for myself...I paint model horse sculptures and always like to share them with fellow horse lovers. Here's my website: http://www.freewebs.com/elkhornstablesstudios/

And you are very good at it!

• 08-14-2012, 10:23 PM
    Xotik
    I do H/J mostly. Occasionally some dressage - but only when deemed exceptionally necessary. One of my two horses passed away last summer, and my other is off being trained by a western rider (I love horses that can do everything). Currently I don't do much of any riding, and I never liked competing in larger shows. I used to work at a girls summer camp strictly for horseback riding, where I was and instructor and ran the courses to set times for everyone else. It was fun, I miss it - but I do NOT miss the crazy horse people. They are ALL INSANE. :P
  • 08-14-2012, 10:44 PM
    aldebono
    I did H/J, eventing and western games in high school. Just low level and local stuff. I could never stay clean enough for A shows. The stupidest thing I ever EVER did, was quit taking lessons and riding. I have my mare who was born at our place with me now, still very green at 8 years old, but she is going to be my all around horse!

Good to see there are other horse people on the forum.