Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,478

3 members and 1,475 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kaiju (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,149
Threads: 248,590
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, koala

Goodbye, Loki...

Printable View

• 10-06-2012, 09:13 AM
    Flikky
    Re: Goodbye, Loki...
    I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you nothing but the best with your other snake and any future ones. Stay strong :oops:
  • 10-06-2012, 09:53 AM
    Fidget
    I'm so sorry your Loki is gone. Wishing you comfort and happy memories.
  • 10-06-2012, 10:02 AM
    DooLittle
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It is so hard to lose a pet. Don't ever feel "its just a snake", its a pet that you loved. Try to keep you chin up, only time will heal.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  • 10-07-2012, 12:56 AM
    xFenrir
    She got a proper burial today, which was nice, although it was very hard to see her... We buried her in the little cloth bag we brought her home in, it just seemed appropriate. I expected to feel her moving at any minute. :(

Although I never wanted her to pass away, I know at least her long struggle and sufferings are over, and she's in a better place now. :( We definitely plan to add another snake to our family one day, but we will wait for now, and I'm sure when the right time comes to get a new addition we will know. :) All this has just cemented my resolve to become a herp vet, because I want to have the knowledge to be able to save other snakes and animals, instead of feeling helpless and hoping that the vets will have the answers. (I just can't get over that first vet we went to. I feel like we put Loki through all that stress twice just for nothing...)
  • 10-07-2012, 01:01 AM
    Coleslaw007
    I'm so sorry :( She was gorgeous and I remember reading so many posts you've written about her and mentioned her, I'm quite sad to hear she's gone.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  • 11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
    karmak
    Im so sorry to hear about Loki! Its hard to loose somthing you love. Loki will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for you though! Untill then Satin will give you great comfort im sure! (:

-Breana