Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,866

1 members and 1,865 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma
  • 06-02-2017, 03:56 AM
    Zincubus
    Re: How Did You Hear About Us???
    I fell upon this place whilst using TapaTalk ... one of the options shows threads and posts from other forums with similar topics ..
  • 12-09-2017, 02:49 PM
    hilabeans
    Good ol' search engine. I believe it was Yahoo.
  • 12-30-2017, 03:22 PM
    LadyCalypso
    Just Googled ball python forum, saw that it was active and joined :)
  • 04-12-2018, 10:14 AM
    Lord Sorril
    Googled 'Ball Python Forums'

Figured I would examine how other people dealt with the logistics of maintaining a large snake breeding collection over the years.
  • 04-12-2018, 12:26 PM
    ceh23
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Sorril View Post
    Googled 'Ball Python Forums'

Figured I would examine how other people dealt with the logistics of maintaining a large snake breeding collection over the years.

I have always found forums the best source of information form fellow peers. So I searched for a ball python forum and how active the threads were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 07-12-2018, 04:03 PM
    Charis
    I've been generally aware this site existed for 6-7 years, first heard it mentioned on another reptile forum. Posts from here are often highlighted in The Reptile Report as well. I voted The Reptile Report because while I'd been aware of this site from various sources, I chose to join one day recently because I was bemoaning the death of pretty much all the other forums I frequent, so went to the Reptile Report and opened many of their links for one day, most were for this website and one other, leading me to believe they must be fairly busy still. Never been interested in Ball pythons, so never really looked at this site before that day but saw that it seems more generalized than the name suggests and it is in the forum format I'm used to and like. The other one I found via the Reptile Report was in the style I dislike, so here I am.
  • 10-06-2018, 09:32 PM
    Jmarshall
    I would answer google. When I would search out answers to my questions I noticed this forum would often pop up...
  • 12-05-2018, 03:00 PM
    PanzoN88
    via the power of research
  • 12-26-2018, 08:03 PM
    MR Snakes
    Mine actually came from someone's You Tube video.
  • 05-13-2019, 07:38 AM
    TechnoCheese
    I’ve been on tortoise forum for quite a while, and it’s been so helpful that I’ve just decided to join a forum for every animal I get. I looked around, and this one seemed the most active/recommended :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk