Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,094

2 members and 2,092 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons
  • 08-24-2013, 02:10 PM
    Daybreaker
    Re: So Since there are so many female keepers
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I actually thought he meant Claire Dames and I about fell out my chair laughing.

Uhm, I'm a she. Lol
  • 08-24-2013, 02:54 PM
    Mike41793
    So Since there are so many female keepers
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/25/avyhy3e9.jpg
    MAYBE ITS MAYBELLINE

Also, scroll back a few pages neal. Daybreakers posted a few pics in this thread and its pretty clear that shes a 0.1 :p
  • 08-24-2013, 03:03 PM
    Melody
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post

:rofl::rofl:
  • 08-24-2013, 03:06 PM
    Mike41793
    Oh yea, and just to make it obvious, i'm not calling melody a camel. I was just making fun of the debate. I hope everyone took it that way haha

Regardless of whether or not shes wearing make up, i still think she's pretty easy on the eyes. :gj:
  • 08-24-2013, 03:08 PM
    Neal
    Quote:

Oh yea, and just to make it obvious, i'm not calling melody a camel. I was just making fun of the debate. I hope everyone took it that way haha

Regardless of whether or not shes wearing make up, i still think she's pretty easy on the eyes. :gj:

LOL. I must of missed Daybreakers pictures. I just happen to think everybody is a guy I guess. I still call Moot a bro sometimes. lol
  • 08-24-2013, 03:26 PM
    Daybreaker
    Quote:

Also, scroll back a few pages neal. Daybreakers posted a few pics in this thread and its pretty clear that shes a 0.1 :p

Actually never in this thread but in some tattoo ones and on my website. I always thought some posters were male and then they turned to be female and vice versa. :oops:
  • 08-24-2013, 03:47 PM
    MootWorm
    Wow Mike. I'm freaking dying over here!!
  • 08-24-2013, 04:16 PM
    Melody
    Quote:

Thank you lol
    And don't worry, I didn't take it offensively. I really haven't taken any of what anyone said in a bad way. Hey if anything it's a complement. I take a picture, no make. People insist I have it on. Guess that means I'm pretty right? Works for me. :rolleyes:
  • 08-24-2013, 05:16 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Daybreaker View Post
    Actually never in this thread

Well i don't wanna be known as a liar so that means you should post some here :p

The only maybellene any of the chicks in this thread need, can be found right here! :D
    http://youtu.be/PmxBKWVOWwg
  • 08-24-2013, 05:17 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MootWorm View Post
    Wow Mike. I'm freaking dying over here!!

Watch out, you better not quit breathing, I don't use the the mouth guard when i do mouth to mouth! :rofl: