Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,536

1 members and 2,535 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,623
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84
  • 03-30-2013, 06:50 PM
    carlson
    A member is on TV! (Intervention)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    I've always loved that album cover, but I think this is a better song for this situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4coi65CT1G4

I can never take back watching this haha that dude is creepy
  • 03-30-2013, 08:03 PM
    rick*star
    Goodbye!
  • 03-30-2013, 09:30 PM
    rick*star
    Little Blue Pill
    Well since Skipload never showed up for my defense, he must have popped that blue little pill
    and now he is stuck at the ER trying to explain why his jockey skiffs have been at attention the
    last 4 hours. Instructions did say to seek medical help if the detection of the erection exceeds 4
    hours of stand at attention guard duty.
  • 03-30-2013, 09:39 PM
    Mike41793
    A member is on TV! (Intervention)
    You seem to know quite a bit about Skip's bathing suit area. He may be afraid of you....
  • 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
    BrandiR
    Re: Little Blue Pill
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rick*star View Post
    Well since Skipload never showed up for my defense, he must have popped that blue little pill
    and now he is stuck at the ER trying to explain why his jockey skiffs have been at attention the
    last 4 hours. Instructions did say to seek medical help if the detection of the erection exceeds 4
    hours of stand at attention guard duty.

If you believe something with conviction, you don't need back up. There are members on this forum (ironically, Skiploader for example) who have some beliefs about husbandry, legislation, reptile behavior, etc that go against the grain. When those members post their thoughts and opinions and are met with resistance, they don't respond with, "Hey, (insert random name), you got me on this one, right?" They do research, or cite research they've already done and they respond accordingly. This is a discussion board, not middle school. If you're sure of what you're saying, don't try to call in reinforcements. If you're unsure, ask questions, do some heavy research, and come back and post when you can speak your own mind without reservation.