Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,168

0 members and 2,168 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,405
Threads: 248,769
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Miramiraonthewa11
  • 05-25-2017, 11:33 AM
    Reinz
    This is my Bredli. There are many like it...
    Yeah, I spent about hour last night watching my JCP. I was torn because I wanted to take some photos, but really enjoying the show. I decided to stay and watch.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4a4ffa8c66.png
    Esmarelda hunting last week.
  • 05-25-2017, 11:57 AM
    rock
    Re: This is my Bredli. There are many like it...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    I'll use the red light on the LED strips to check on the snakes at night. Sometimes if I don't feel like searching for the remotes in the dark I'll just use a small flashlight for a quick peak. I usually don't point it directly in the cage. I just point the light semi vertically next to the cage and the refractive light is enough for inspection yet noninvasive.

Jake- "I see the light!"

Thanks, at the very least I will have to try that after dark because he certainly does not seem to want to stay out and explore once the whole room is it.
  • 05-25-2017, 11:59 AM
    rock
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    I use red lights to help with my night viewing as well. I'm often up late at night and my critters make the perfect entertainment when the rest of the house is asleep. As Gio said in a recent thread, it's better than TV ;).

I agree. I love to go in the room once the sun sets because they are all out and about!
  • 05-25-2017, 12:00 PM
    rock
    Quote:

Yeah, I spent about hour last night watching my JCP. I was torn because I wanted to take some photos, but really enjoying the show. I decided to stay and watch.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...4a4ffa8c66.png
    Esmarelda hunting last week.

I love your JCP and set up. Absolutely great view!
  • 06-19-2017, 11:15 PM
    rock
    Not the best pic because of all the glare on the glass but here is the big boy, cruising on the warm side of his temporary enclosure.

https://ball-pythons.net/gallery/fil...age_506171.jpg
  • 06-19-2017, 11:48 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Wow he looks great Rock! He's growing fast too. You're doing a great job with him.
  • 06-20-2017, 09:12 AM
    rock
    Quote:

Wow he looks great Rock! He's growing fast too. You're doing a great job with him.

Thank you very much, Zig, and for all of your help. I do feel good that all of my snakes seem to be doing well. Guess it's something I didn't know I could do!
  • 06-20-2017, 11:39 AM
    Reinz
    Quote:

These were the exact same thoughts that went through my head while enjoying that photo! :)
  • 06-20-2017, 12:33 PM
    rock
    Quote:

These were the exact same thoughts that went through my head while enjoying that photo! :)

I really appreciate that, Reinz, and for your guidance as well. Keeping Morelia is very rewarding. :)
  • 02-26-2018, 01:41 PM
    zina10
    Any updates at all ?

Would love to see what the boy looks like now, and how are you doing, Rock ?