Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 974

0 members and 974 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,204
Threads: 248,615
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, madballreptiles
  • 03-23-2015, 10:56 PM
    gameonpython
    Re: Leliana the BEL, progression thread
    Quote:

Originally Posted by madelion View Post
    Oh, she's a beauty! I'm only in grade eight, but after a few months and some negotiations I get to buy my first BP the beginning of grade 9! There's so many morphs I torture myself with from pictures, but I'm starting with a good old fashioned normal. Unless it have enough money for a pastel. But I honestly think a normal pastel hardly looks worth $100 more. Anyways, enough chatter!shes beautiful, good luck

Don't be discouraged! I'm a youngster too, and I got a fire ball python for 80$. Just gotta watch out for those awesome deals:)

Btw, awesome BEL! My favorite morph;) thinking about picking up a female fire and making my own BEL's!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 03-24-2015, 06:47 AM
    Sirensong26
    Gotta say Spashime, she's looking particularly fat bottomed in that full body picture. How close do you reckon she is to laying?
  • 03-24-2015, 09:10 AM
    serpenttongues
    Leliana is so pretty! I want a BEL someday!
    On a semi-unrelated note, could you post a photo of you holding her not balled up? I don't have scales and have only been able to guess at the weight of my snakes from others' examples. This girl looks to be the size of one of my snakes, and I made a guesstimation of 1,500g. Just wanna see how close I am before I get a scale next week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 03-24-2015, 07:46 PM
    spazhime
    Sirensong26: She ovulated about a week and a half ago, so she's got probably a month till pre-lay shed, and then another month and a half before laying :) She's bulking up real quick, she weights 1820 right now (though she ate recently and hasn't pooped yet so it's probably a little less than that) and she's on a two week diet so she's not getting fat, I am very excited! I think this is gonna be a good sized clutch.

Serpenttongues: Here she is all stretched out resting on my hubbys arm, she weighs 1820g right this second, and I just took this picture about two minutes ago just for you! Lol :)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/73612b4b8...mz4o1_1280.jpg

Don't worry, she was only like that for a split second for the picture.
  • 03-24-2015, 09:08 PM
    se7en
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirensong26 View Post
    Ugh I can't wait to get a BEL. I want to breed my own though, so it'll take awhile, but I think the payoff will be nice in a couple years when I cut that eggXD

^^this.
  • 04-06-2015, 03:14 AM
    spazhime
  • 04-06-2015, 03:39 AM
    BPSnakeLady
    Awwww! Pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 04-06-2015, 01:15 PM
    gameonpython
    She is so perfect!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 04-07-2015, 01:51 AM
    Solarsoldier001
    What did you end up pairing her to? She's a looker. I'm excited to have my bel this past year. And I saw her from egg to now. That's a real joy.

Sent from iPhone 6 using tapatalk :)
  • 04-07-2015, 06:48 AM
    Sirensong26
    ...Those eggs don't look like the kind that one wants to see their ball python with:P