Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,292

1 members and 1,291 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,623
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84
  • 02-16-2007, 11:59 PM
    jglass38
    Re: 8Ballpython Photo Craze!! :-D
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stangs13
    My 8ball list has grown by like 5 snakes this thread alone!:eek: This is the best thread ever. Period. It should be put in my signature. As a matter of fact i think it will.

That is liek the best albino I have every seen, Jamie!:eek:

And your spider ,Daaang!! Jeez.

I wish I could go on..lol.

We are really blessed to have Adam as a member of BP.net!!:rockon:

Thanks man! I think they are pretty hot also! Some people breed just to breed. Adam breeds to produce quality animals and make his customers happy. Nobody out there does it better.
  • 02-17-2007, 12:01 AM
    recycling goddess
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jglass38
    I don't see the point of this post. Aleesha, it goes right along with a lot of your posts lately. Maybe its time to take a step back and figure out what you really have issue with.

i don't have an issue with anything jamie. i was simply saying that everyone is valuable. perhaps you disagree? that is your right after all :sunny:
  • 02-17-2007, 12:03 AM
    stangs13
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jglass38
    Thanks man! I think they are pretty hot also! Some people breed just to breed. Adam breeds to produce quality animals and make his customers happy. Nobody out there does it better.

Seriously!

I am glad to get started on keeping/breeding snakes so young, so I can learn so much, and be able to make people happy like Adam!

Aleesha,

I know we are very blessed for all the members, but to have Adam in our member ship is a great great gift! I hope you get my point!
  • 02-17-2007, 12:04 AM
    stangs13
    I think I have missed somehting here?
  • 02-17-2007, 12:04 AM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Originally Posted by recycling goddess
    i don't have an issue with anything jamie. i was simply saying that everyone is valuable. perhaps you disagree? that is your right after all :sunny:

It didn't need to be said. Justin didn't say anything that required a reply. I don't think peace and love need to be injected into every thread just for the sake of doing it. And yes, I believe some members bring WAY more to the table than others.
  • 02-17-2007, 12:05 AM
    daniel1983
    Great pictures Adam. Hope to see your girls popping out a few wicked combos this year.
  • 02-17-2007, 12:06 AM
    jglass38
    Not quite quick enough there with the edits Daniel. :)

Ill be happy to take my complaints with the direction of this site to a thread where it belongs. Lets not :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: all over this EXCELLENT thread.
  • 02-17-2007, 12:11 AM
    recycling goddess
    jamie,

if you don't like me, or the way i post... then don't read my posts. really quite simple. :)

i was... in my own way... attempting to say to our young justin that he is as valuable as adam. :P
  • 02-17-2007, 12:12 AM
    jglass38
    Quote:

jamie,

if you don't like me, or the way i post... then don't read my posts. really quite simple. :)

i was... in my own way... attempting to say to our young justin that he is as valuable as adam. :P

No, that was quite obviously not what you were saying. Don't backpedal now Aleesha. As I said, it doesnt belong on this thread.
  • 02-17-2007, 12:13 AM
    stangs13
    Quote:

jamie,

But when it comes to telling a BP.net member about breeding, who is more valued then.:P ;)