Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,215

2 members and 2,213 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons
  • 06-19-2010, 09:55 AM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Re: How to become FedEx Certified to ship reptiles....
    Glad I could help you guys. I'm still waiting on my legal docs, my rep said she hopes to have them early next week.

Congrats pandp!
  • 06-21-2010, 10:09 AM
    Piper's Balls
    I just got my legal waiver emailed to me and I just emailed it back to legal. I will see how long before I hear from them to see if I'm legal once I send the waiver back in.
  • 06-21-2010, 04:05 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Apparently my legal docs are taking the slow train. I've not seen anything of them yet and my test package was done before most of yours. Go figure. I'll be really glad when this process is complete.
  • 06-21-2010, 04:07 PM
    RichsBallPythons
    My test package is going out tomorrow morning.

Just sucks im over 1hr away from fedex drop off location for Express. And express pick up cutoff is 2pm. This is a PITA when i work 6-2.
  • 06-21-2010, 04:27 PM
    alohareptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted Reptiles View Post
    Apparently my legal docs are taking the slow train. I've not seen anything of them yet and my test package was done before most of yours. Go figure. I'll be really glad when this process is complete.

Twisted...Have you reached out to your Account Exec/Sales Rep, whatever they call themselves? If you can find his/her name and reach out to them, they might be able to touch base on your behalf with the legal dept. Mine really helped out and I sent a glowing thank you to her supervisor because I was seriously thinking of getting out of the process until I talked to her.
  • 06-21-2010, 04:34 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pandp View Post
    Twisted...Have you reached out to your Account Exec/Sales Rep, whatever they call themselves? If you can find his/her name and reach out to them, they might be able to touch base on your behalf with the legal dept. Mine really helped out and I sent a glowing thank you to her supervisor because I was seriously thinking of getting out of the process until I talked to her.

Yeah, I sent her a follow-up mail on Friday and I got this response:

"...I have submitted a request to get you a refund on your Test Packages. I am still awaiting your Waiver from the Legal Department. Hopefully I will get it later today as I have no control over how quickly they process these requests...."

Needless to say, I'm...impatiently waiting.
  • 06-21-2010, 10:28 PM
    alohareptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted Reptiles View Post
    Yeah, I sent her a follow-up mail on Friday and I got this response:

"...I have submitted a request to get you a refund on your Test Packages. I am still awaiting your Waiver from the Legal Department. Hopefully I will get it later today as I have no control over how quickly they process these requests...."

Needless to say, I'm...impatiently waiting.

Well, I guess that also follows suit...Sometimes you get good reps and sometimes you get the "do as little as possible" reps...Good luck and I'm hoping yours comes through soon...:please::please:
  • 06-22-2010, 07:41 AM
    Tyler_Royality
    Wow.. im going to have to contact someone, because I "billed to recipient" and just noticed a $50 charge from fedex on my debit account..... grrr
  • 06-22-2010, 10:06 AM
    alohareptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler_Royality View Post
    Wow.. im going to have to contact someone, because I "billed to recipient" and just noticed a $50 charge from fedex on my debit account..... grrr

Yep, it will be a surpise to most who don't send it 2nd Day. The reps will be saying Express Saver and everyone will be getting charged from what I was told. The CSR (Customer Service Reps) need to be trained.:rage::rage:
  • 06-22-2010, 09:02 PM
    Andrew Larson
    Is it neccessary to put a cold pack in the test box if it is hot out? I guess I mean to say to they even check the temperature of the box inside? Or just structural integrity and packing?