Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,103

1 members and 2,102 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,408
Threads: 248,769
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, WheezyS
  • 09-16-2012, 04:53 AM
    darthkevin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by foxoftherose View Post
    Also children and babies... I have my reasons.

Not really my children or babies, just other people's lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk that's why it is probably misspelled :)
  • 09-16-2012, 05:33 AM
    Coleslaw007
    Quote:

Originally Posted by darthkevin View Post
    Not really my children or babies, just other people's lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk that's why it is probably misspelled :)

Oh God... I'd be far more scared of MY children or babies since I really don't want any. Other people's children or babies are their problem lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  • 09-16-2012, 08:40 AM
    iPanda
    Tarantulas, though I wouldn't mind having a few...they would be look only pets, though >.< feels too weird when you hold them. And wasps, hornets, and anything flying that stings/bites. Other than that, I'm a total animal lover!
  • 10-30-2012, 10:47 AM
    ktaylor89
    Re: are there any animals you dont like or are fearful of?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hongkongluna View Post
    I dont mind bugs or birds. The only thing that freaks me out is sharks. Mostly because i saw the lower half of a guy on the beach when i was 14. Had been eaten by a shark. Funny things is that i got licensed to scuba dive bec they still fascinate me, even tho i'd probably soil my wetsuit if one actually swam up. Its weird, its like i want to see one but i'm scared too, mostly when floating on top. Down under, not as freaked out.

I'm afraid of lakes! I was chased by an alligator once and not being able to see the bottomed of the lake freaks me out to no end! I also hate spiders, roaches, heights, the dark, and rats!!! I have a lot of issues I need to resolve! I have a lot of fears they just aren't animal related!
    Oh, I'm kind of afraid of big animals (coyotes, bears, bobcats) but only when its not a controlled situation. Also, peacocks and wild hogs! Those things are mean!!!

LOL. OK, I'm done...:rolleyes:
  • 10-30-2012, 11:06 AM
    Capray
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ktaylor89 View Post
    I'm afraid of lakes! I was chased by an alligator once and not being able to see the bottomed of the lake freaks me out to no end! I also hate spiders, roaches, heights, the dark, and rats!!! I have a lot of issues I need to resolve! I have a lot of fears they just aren't animal related!
    Oh, I'm kind of afraid of big animals (coyotes, bears, bobcats) but only when its not a controlled situation. Also, peacocks and wild hogs! Those things are mean!!!

LOL. OK, I'm done...:rolleyes:

You're afraid of rats? But I thought you had pet rats!! Yeah, I don't like being in water that I can't see the bottom of..its irrational though. I'm not afraid of lampray eels...:rolleyes:
  • 10-30-2012, 11:15 AM
    Kodieh
    I'm actually pretty nervous around large retics and burms. I wouldn't say scared but...reverence? Just acknowledge their power, and prefer the plexi between me and them haha.

Browsing on Tapatalk from my iPhone :)
  • 10-30-2012, 11:42 AM
    Crotalids
    I have a huge fear of all spiders and pretty much most insects, things like locusts, crickets, mantis etc.
  • 10-30-2012, 12:28 PM
    ktaylor89
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Capray View Post
    You're afraid of rats? But I thought you had pet rats!! Yeah, I don't like being in water that I can't see the bottom of..its irrational though. I'm not afraid of lampray eels...:rolleyes:

I did... 2 got fed off and I don't touch them my husband does! LOL! I guess I should say I'm afraid of being bit by a rat! I can hold them but am very nervous and jumpy LOL. 3rd one is getting fed off too! LOL they stink...
  • 10-30-2012, 12:54 PM
    barbie.dragon
    I dislike most if not all living members of the phylum Arthropoda.
  • 10-30-2012, 12:56 PM
    RoseyReps
    Palmetto bugs...giant flying roaches *shivers* urrrggh...
    Also why back when I had ackies and everyone was telling me DUBIAS OMG DUBIAS! I was like..yea...no. Not going to happen. Crickets, different worms, etc np. Roaches? No freaking way.
    Other than that, nothing really animal wise. I mean, I have a respectful attitude towards things that can kill me, IE gators, giant pythons, lions, tigers and bears, oh my! *ahem*...but I wouldn't
    say I had a fear of them. I don't freak out and start shaking, I'm just aware of the fact they could end me, and give them space if they show the need for it (I like petting the giants at shows :oops: ) (wild animals get space regardless, obviously)