Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,830

0 members and 1,830 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma

MKR splitting up!!!

Printable View

• 11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
    stangs13
    Re: MKR splitting up!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jglass38
    I'm nervous...

I can smell sarcasm from here....Hey she jsut signed of of MSN..i guess shes on her way!! LOL! ;)
  • 11-12-2006, 05:27 PM
    arcane
    All this food talk is making me crave Poutine. Best Canadian food ever. French fries smothered in cheese curds covered in gravey. Dad was telling me when he went down to Virgina for training this past summer, a guy with him had never been out of the maritimes and was shocked that no one in the States had any idea what a Poutine was.

And anytime I'm out of the country, all I crave is poutine, Dill pickle chips and Sour Cream and Onion chips. When I was in London we found a store that imported Canadian things, so I was able to get some dill pickle chips and a bad of Tim Hortons coffee. Really scratched that itch.
  • 11-12-2006, 05:40 PM
    Shaun J
    Quote:

Originally Posted by arcane
    All this food talk is making me crave Poutine. Best Canadian food ever. French fries smothered in cheese curds covered in gravey. Dad was telling me when he went down to Virgina for training this past summer, a guy with him had never been out of the maritimes and was shocked that no one in the States had any idea what a Poutine was.

And anytime I'm out of the country, all I crave is poutine, Dill pickle chips and Sour Cream and Onion chips. When I was in London we found a store that imported Canadian things, so I was able to get some dill pickle chips and a bad of Tim Hortons coffee. Really scratched that itch.

Yeah, i've never heard of poutine, but down here we call them "Cheese Fries" OR "Gravy Fries" ;)... easy and simple ;)
  • 11-12-2006, 05:48 PM
    CeraDigital
    Haha, Stangs...my names Hager :P And yeah, Joe sold me a Mojave...well I put a deposit on a Mojave to see first hand how good their animal's were. It's just something I'd do with every breeder. I don't go by the "he said she said things". I later changed the order to a pastel because I wanted another pastel. Well after a good week and a half of waiting for pictures of the pastel I was told I'd be getting, I get some pics of Mojave's. I was kind of mad, so I contacted Wes, and he apologized and told me some things. Apparently, Joe had told/sold me animal's that they did not have. Wes said he was refunding me. I was told I will be recieving a check or something about a week ago, and I am still waiting on that refund, and I am starting to get ill tempered about it.
  • 11-12-2006, 05:56 PM
    stangs13
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewH
    Haha, Stangs...my names Hager :P And yeah, Joe sold me a Mojave...well I put a deposit on a Mojave to see first hand how good their animal's were. It's just something I'd do with every breeder. I don't go by the "he said she said things". I later changed the order to a pastel because I wanted another pastel. Well after a good week and a half of waiting for pictures of the pastel I was told I'd be getting, I get some pics of Mojave's. I was kind of mad, so I contacted Wes, and he apologized and told me some things. Apparently, Joe had told/sold me animal's that they did not have. Wes said he was refunding me. I was told I will be recieving a check or something about a week ago, and I am still waiting on that refund, and I am starting to get ill tempered about it.

Thanks Andrew.
  • 11-12-2006, 05:57 PM
    Nate
    sheesh....call them up every day and ask....there's no reason they can't give it to you via paypal
  • 11-12-2006, 05:58 PM
    stangs13
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanledet
    sheesh....call them up every day and ask....there's no reason they can't give it to you via paypal

Good idea!! They will learn someday.
  • 11-12-2006, 06:09 PM
    arcane
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bpkid
    Yeah, i've never heard of poutine, but down here we call them "Cheese Fries" OR "Gravy Fries" ;)... easy and simple ;)

Poutine, it's french, and thusly sounds classy. Except that it's said like "Poo-Teen". When it should be said as "Pou-tin".
  • 11-12-2006, 06:15 PM
    Amy1217
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewH

wow. that would piss me off sooo bad. I agree with Nate, i would be calling them like everyday asking for money.

You should be more than ill tempered about it.
  • 11-12-2006, 09:52 PM
    mousch
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bpkid

The difference between poutine and cheese and gravy fries is that (in my ideal poutine world) it's fries and cheese curds and chicken gravy... and you can get it at the fast food restaurants up here!

Also vinegar on fries club REPRESENT *high fives recycling_goddess* Those poor, poor yankees :(

I'm glad to hear that this force of destruction on BP pricelists is falling apart. It frees up more business for all the good, resputable breeders here!