Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,150

0 members and 2,150 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons

Price drops

Printable View

• 09-06-2009, 10:05 PM
    Jared
    Re: Price drops
    Is this not a free country? WOW!!!!

Spiders (and Pinstripes) are without a "super" form. I for one, am shocked that pastels are cheaper than spiders and pinstripes... IMO it should be reversed, but as a small business owner, I would never, never, never have the nerve to tell someone they should raise THIER prices.. lol... it's truly laughable.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:09 PM
    Oxylepy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Is this not a free country? WOW!!!!

Spiders (and Pinstripes) are without a "super" form. I for one, am shocked that pastels are cheaper than spiders and pinstripes... IMO it should be reversed, but as a small business owner, I would never, never, never have the nerve to tell someone they should raise THIER prices.. lol... it's truly laughable.

Pastels are older, het, and have been bred more, or I am fairly sure they are older.

Kind of like how albino prices used to be ridiculous and have dropped a lot, since they've been bred so much. But since they aren't visible when het their prices should be compared to supers and other recessives.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:16 PM
    dmaricle
    ok this has gone all out of wack. yall think this will hurt my sales lol my animals stand for them selves. i have not had one unsatisfied customer yet and will do every thing in my power to keep it that way. i do not feel what i did was wrong and there are tons of others pricing the same i am just pricing along side most other people. again i dont feel bad and i will sleep very well tonight while yall bicker back and forth. yes things maybe hard money wise but i feel that i am one of the luckiest guys alive i am married to the best woman in the world who is caring my first child i am 22 years old have a great job a house bigger than most people i know and a family that loves me. and everything i have came from hard work. so bash me all you want noone can get me down. and i mean no one. so yall have fun i am going to chill with my beautiful wife. and work on my little girls room. im out.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:23 PM
    Oxylepy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaricle View Post
    ok this has gone all out of wack. yall think this will hurt my sales lol my animals stand for them selves. i have not had one unsatisfied customer yet and will do every thing in my power to keep it that way. i do not feel what i did was wrong and there are tons of others pricing the same i am just pricing along side most other people. again i dont feel bad and i will sleep very well tonight while yall bicker back and forth. yes things maybe hard money wise but i feel that i am one of the luckiest guys alive i am married to the best woman in the world who is caring my first child i am 22 years old have a great job a house bigger than most people i know and a family that loves me. and everything i have came from hard work. so bash me all you want noone can get me down. and i mean no one. so yall have fun i am going to chill with my beautiful wife. and work on my little girls room. im out.

Where is this bashing even coming from, no one has bashed you since your last post, in fact since your last post the entire topic has been almost completely off topic.

Where are you even seeing these things, or have you been drinking and found yourself on ten pages ago.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:24 PM
    Haydenphoto
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Draigess View Post
    It does relate though... Ever stop to wonder if some of the people selling off all their animals at such cheap prices right now are doing it because they believe the "end is ney" ?? Im sure there are lots of people out there doing alot of crazy things they will ultimately regret. Like selling off all their snakes at crazy low prices. Not everyone is doing it because of the economy.. trust me.. I know some people like this.

Well i know a few breeders that have called me in the past week asking if i wanted a few snakes at unreal prices ! Will find out tom what i might pick up :)
  • 09-06-2009, 10:26 PM
    jglass38
    Dylan: I didn't start this thread to bash you. I started it to express my opinions about pricing. Unfortunately it was your ad that was the catalyst. As far as I can recall, I never questioned the quality of your animals. I am sure you have fine animals that get the best care. Hopefully we all learn something from this thread. There are some very valuable opinions expressed here.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:33 PM
    Oxylepy
    Quote:

I won't drop names but I am sure you can figure it out.
    Oh come on that just seems mean. And that's the first post.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:34 PM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxylepy View Post
    Oh come on that just seems mean. Before the end of the first page we

My choice of words changes nothing about the message. Could I have left that line out? Probably. But in the end it has very little to do with the thread.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:37 PM
    Oxylepy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
    My choice of words changes nothing about the message. Could I have left that line out? Probably. But in the end it has very little to do with the thread.

Yes it does. The first post sets the tone of the thread, it moved to outright aggression fairly quickly, probably because of your tone from the beginning that did single someone out.
  • 09-06-2009, 10:39 PM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxylepy View Post
    Yes it does. The first post sets the tone of the thread, it moved to outright aggression fairly quickly, probably because of your tone from the beginning that did single someone out.

Oh come on. Do you believe everyone so stupid that they can't read something, comprehend it and make an informed decision about intent?