Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,183

1 members and 2,182 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,405
Threads: 248,766
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Miramiraonthewa11
  • 08-30-2019, 07:19 AM
    67temp
    Re: Rhino-Jack, 100% Kalatoa SD male retic
    Thanks Gio!

I'm curious at what age did your guy start getting ornery?
  • 08-30-2019, 10:23 AM
    Gio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
    Thanks Gio!

He was a bit beyond the 3 year mark.

He's slowly going back to a slightly more mellow guy. I'll never trust him but I have developed a newer routine and have accepted the fact that he's not a relaxing, stress free type of pet.

I'm not sure if the changes were a result of summer heat or because his hormone levels finally topped off and he's fully mature.

He's due for a complete cage cleaning and I may change a few things in the cage this fall.

I don't think you'll have many issues honestly.
  • 08-30-2019, 01:35 PM
    67temp
    I guess i'll find out next year if my guy will become a handful.
  • 08-30-2019, 04:46 PM
    Ax01
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    what a nice, compact package!

have u seen any sperm plugs from him yet?

Quote:

I haven't noticed any but then again I haven't really been looking for them.

i'm sure if u pop him, u will see some sperm plugs.

Quote:

Thanks Gio!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    He was a bit beyond the 3 year mark.

He's slowly going back to a slightly more mellow guy. I'll never trust him but I have developed a newer routine and have accepted the fact that he's not a relaxing, stress free type of pet.

I'm not sure if the changes were a result of summer heat or because his hormone levels finally topped off and he's fully mature.

He's due for a complete cage cleaning and I may change a few things in the cage this fall.

I don't think you'll have many issues honestly.

Quote:

I guess i'll find out next year if my guy will become a handful.

this was what i was getting at/wondering about w/ my question above but i was beating around the bush about it lol. i was wondering if he's turned into an aggressive horndog w/ (sexual) maturity and having your 0.1 SD around. i was interested in SD's b/c i wanted a lil giant but i don't want the giant attitude.

Edit: also i know u said your scale might be finicky butt there is no way this boy is only 750grams. he's looks twice that, maybe 3 times.
  • 08-30-2019, 06:14 PM
    67temp
    Nope he hasn't turned into a horndog "yet". He is in my living room with a male bci and female ij. The girl is several rooms away in my bedroom.

A new scale came a few daysago. So I just took the chance to weigh him and compare to my largest corn snake for reference, so you can see his size.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...398a9eba19.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4ebed0e405.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e018dbb54c.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
  • 03-21-2020, 11:01 AM
    67temp
  • 03-21-2020, 11:07 AM
    67temp
    The frustration in photographing this one. Also you can see his missing flame on the left side of the first pic.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3f9051d03f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f8128673d8.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
  • 03-21-2020, 11:52 AM
    Gio
    WOW!!

One of the more beautiful patterns and the coloring is smoking.

I hope he stays chill for you. I miss the activity level of Wallace, but not much else.

Keep the pictures coming.
  • 03-21-2020, 06:50 PM
    67temp
    Thanks Gio! For as much as I work with his handling I don't seem to post his pics much. Now that the weather is getting nice you can expect more .... hopefully.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get decent pics posted. Taptalk doesn't seem to like the file size or dimensions that my phone takes because I keep getting "upload failed". It only likes ones that I have sent through texts or previously uploaded to Instagram but those seem to be pretty poor resolution.
  • 03-22-2020, 11:02 PM
    cletus
    They are so impressive. Really nice!