Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,108

2 members and 1,106 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,623
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84
  • 08-27-2013, 09:54 AM
    Pyrate81
    Re: Its Official!! The Mid-East US BP.net BBQ!!!!
    I'm still in. The hot sauce for the wings will get made this weekend. I'm running a test on a 100% homemade sauce this week.

What kind of dog?
  • 08-27-2013, 10:15 AM
    4theSNAKElady
    Oh jeez. Its just a lil chihuahua and a min pin. Nothing to worry about. Capn, you take the capn seat again n keep me posted on anything new, and an updated headcount/list of attendees. I saw Jen(saint tawny) the other day, n she is def coming. Mike, you need to contact me n let me know which days ur stayin. And as far as i know, the only cancellation is ballpythonluvr. This is gonna be a blast! Itll more than make up for not meeting a SINGLE member at Daytona. Only a few weeks away guys!! Cant wait!

sent from my incubator
  • 08-27-2013, 10:23 AM
    Pyrate81
    Aye Commodore!

I like chihuahuas. We will get along very well. The min pin will be fun to meet. I can't wait to pinch it's little cheeks. :gush: :D
  • 08-27-2013, 11:05 AM
    Archimedes
    Its Official!! The Mid-East US BP.net BBQ!!!!
    Still in over here! I may also be bringing my boyfriend, he's more into dragons and geckos but he supports my BP habit. ;)
    Of course, if that's approved by our hosts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  • 08-27-2013, 06:12 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    You can absolutely bring ur bf Ava! Jordan is bringin his wife. You should convince your new bf to join BP.net tho....;)

sent from my incubator
  • 08-27-2013, 09:57 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mechnut450 View Post
    not mean to be a party pooper but I don't want or have money for fines and such. You all bring what you want but I not responsible for the trouble you get into ( just pointing out that they are illegal) I will draw the line at drugs at our place, you thinking it that kind of party don't come you won't be welcomed.

Jeez Terry, talk about being a Debbie Downer...:(. While you're at it, why dont you also tell everyone to leave their nuclear weapons at home, and set aside thoughts of murdering their fellow forum members for the night. Well of course everyone knows the law!! :rolleyes: This thread is supposed to be a FUN party time thread and idea discussion. NO Negative Nancy type comments allowed unless its a pm to ME.

sent from my incubator
  • 08-28-2013, 04:56 PM
    Mike41793
    Ohhhhhh terry's in troubleeee heheheee
  • 08-30-2013, 10:05 AM
    Pyrate81
    Updated food/attendee list
    Here's the updated list:

Snakelady/Mechnut- Providing house for the bbq. ;-) Burgers, dogs, veggie tray, snake cake
    Archimedes +1- Buffalo Chicken dip and taco dip, snake cake
    Pyrate- Wings(hot and honey bbq), potato salad
    toyota +1 - Hot dogs and side dish
    Saint Tawny- Something tasty(hopefully rat burgers or tuna safe dolphin salad)

Newly added:
    Random Creepy Dude wearing a trench coat who stands in the corner of the yard smoking a cigarette and sipping out of a flask. He will make you understand the intricacies of the game Criket- bringing pizza, a bad attitude, and an aura that makes everyone feel uncomfortable on some level. Here's a pic.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/...ps72faa305.png

Tentative:
    Mike
  • 08-30-2013, 11:20 AM
    Annarose15
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrate81 View Post
    Newly added:
    Random Creepy Dude wearing a trench coat who stands in the corner of the yard smoking a cigarette and sipping out of a flask. He will make you understand the intricacies of the game Criket- bringing pizza, a bad attitude, and an aura that makes everyone feel uncomfortable on some level. Here's a pic.

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/...ps72faa305.png

Tentative:
    Mike

Pyrate, I think you counted Mike twice! ;)
  • 08-30-2013, 11:31 AM
    Mike41793
    Someone invite anna, lookit her here, shes a dirty dancer!
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/30/uqeteqe8.jpg