Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,523

1 members and 2,522 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons
  • 03-09-2012, 11:16 PM
    pinkeye714
    Re: So Since there are so many female keepers
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Munizfire View Post
    No... Just no
    XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww come on! it is funny! lol XD
  • 03-09-2012, 11:38 PM
    Kenj620
    Lol think of something else that's a good lookin snake
  • 03-10-2012, 08:24 PM
    Aes_Sidhe
    Re: So Since there are so many female keepers
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra V View Post
    http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/x...ng/monster.jpg

and I'm busting out the two new caramels tomorrow or the day after, so I'm for sure taking some pics with them ;)

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
  • 03-10-2012, 09:02 PM
    Munizfire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkeye714 View Post
    Awww come on! it is funny! lol XD

I mean, it's your BP, do whatever you want, but I'm pretty sure that you can better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 03-11-2012, 01:27 AM
    Ohlacey
    Pythonaddict - Thank you, and you are just beautiful. <3 The buckskin is named Waha... he's a good boy. :D

All of you ladies are lovely. Your eyes are just gorgeous, Alex,

Julie - your Burm is just beautiful. You both are.

And Rachel... Good lord. You ladies could be the death of me. :)
  • 03-17-2012, 09:04 PM
    Foschi Exotic Serpents
    I haven't posted here in awhile and NARBC gave me a reason to take a few pics today so here you go.

Kerry King & I.
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/0664da89.jpg

And a crappy cell pic with my new Coastal Jag I picked up from Kerry today.
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/IMG_2959.jpg

A funny story to go along with the day... I was standing there trying to decide which little carpet I wanted when a guy walks up on my right and starts talking to Kerry.. He said, man you look just like Kerry King from Slayer!

It was all I could do to keep from laughing but I just listened and watched.. Kerry kept a straight face the entire time just nodding while this guy went on and on about how he used to work at a certain theatre in Chicago. He had seen Slayer play and had even met Kerry King a couple times... Then he said again, the resemblance is amazing..

I'm standing right next to this guy and Kerry's still nodding and just listening.. So the guy eventually leaves and I giggled. Kerry smiled and said, I know right?! I can't believe he was talking about me like I wasn't even here!!

Lmao!! That guy was the highlight of my day! I wonder if he's ever going to realize he was actually talking to Kerry King. :D

----> Signature <----
    *Factoid: "There are no such things as Hogg Island or Columbian boas"
  • 03-17-2012, 09:20 PM
    h00blah
    Foschi! Great pictures! Hilarious story haha :D
  • 03-17-2012, 09:25 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    I haven't posted here in awhile and NARBC gave me a reason to take a few pics today so here you go.

Kerry King & I.
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/0664da89.jpg

And a crappy cell pic with my new Coastal Jag I picked up from Kerry today.
    http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/IMG_2959.jpg

A funny story to go along with the day... I was standing there trying to decide which little carpet I wanted when a guy walks up on my right and starts talking to Kerry.. He said, man you look just like Kerry King from Slayer!

It was all I could do to keep from laughing but I just listened and watched.. Kerry kept a straight face the entire time just nodding while this guy went on and on about how he used to work at a certain theatre in Chicago. He had seen Slayer play and had even met Kerry King a couple times... Then he said again, the resemblance is amazing..

I'm standing right next to this guy and Kerry's still nodding and just listening.. So the guy eventually leaves and I giggled. Kerry smiled and said, I know right?! I can't believe he was talking about me like I wasn't even here!!

Lmao!! That guy was the highlight of my day! I wonder if he's ever going to realize he was actually talking to Kerry King. :D

----> Signature <----

Lmao!!! Its not like theres alot of people walking around that look like him... Oh well thats funny though. Idk that he bred snakes. Thats awesome, Slayer is definetly up there on my list of favorite bands.
  • 03-17-2012, 09:33 PM
    Foschi Exotic Serpents
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Lmao!!! Its not like theres alot of people walking around that look like him... Oh well thats funny though. Idk that he bred snakes. Thats awesome, Slayer is definetly up there on my list of favorite bands.

Yep yep! Kerry breeds Carpets. He's Psychotic Exotics. On an interview I'd heard him talk a little about his snakes. He's very picky about them and keeps his bloodlines pure. He had some amazing animals there. There was a granite that I was drooling over.

----> Signature <----
  • 03-17-2012, 09:42 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    Yep yep! Kerry breeds Carpets. He's Psychotic Exotics. On an interview I'd heard him talk a little about his snakes. He's very picky about them and keeps his bloodlines pure. He had some amazing animals there. There was a granite that I was drooling over.

----> Signature <----

Thats awesome. Carpets arent my favorite, but i would go up to his booth just to meet him! His beard rivals the guys from ZZ Top lol