Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,457

2 members and 2,455 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kaiju (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,149
Threads: 248,588
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, koala

They're HERE :D :D

Printable View

• 05-05-2009, 12:16 AM
    shadraak
    They're HERE :D :D
    Took me forever to be able to get up there but i finally made it up there today HEHE... picked up my 2 babies, i can't tell them apart sex wize, but they def, have 2 diff. color patterns to them in the head etc.. 'll have to get names eventually hehe but they took to the new home quick just layed onthe hot spot, and all 4 out and went to sleep LOL i can already tell them apart by looks, just gotta wait till the "male" shows the pores etc.. i think the ?head one was the female but lookign looks to have a V and bulges so i dont know guess it'll just have to wait hehe well i guess since http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...eaduseless.gif

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/GEDC0222.jpg

Interesting back part of the eye on both sides on this one hope there's not somethign in it. :D
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/GEDC0223.jpg
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/GEDC0226.jpg

and they took to home after a few minutes lol
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/GEDC0224.jpg

To follow more i'm going to be putting them on youtube as often as i can, my camera is horrible for vid's but awesome for pics
  • 05-05-2009, 12:19 AM
    volcom2772
    Re: They're HERE :D :D
    nice geckos! whats your youtube account?
  • 05-05-2009, 12:22 AM
    keepzrollin
    What type of morphs are they ? Sunglow? or like a RAPTOP or APTOR?
  • 05-05-2009, 12:28 AM
    shadraak
    Quote:

Originally Posted by volcom2772 View Post
    nice geckos! whats your youtube account?

grndragon26 i'm possibly switching all my reptile vids over to a new one martinsreptiles but not completely sure yet hehe so they'll stay there for now :D
  • 05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
    shadraak
    Quote:

Originally Posted by keepzrollin View Post
    What type of morphs are they ? Sunglow? or like a RAPTOP or APTOR?

i believe aptor on both, but het raptor , somethign like that, but the female was bred to a RAPTOR not the male i have here, because he isn't old enough yet so hopefully eggs this or next week, but i gotta figure otu which is which they both look alike hehe.
  • 05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
    keepzrollin
    well by the eyes u can tell which is which one has those white corners, I believe some of those morphs have eyes like that sometimes if I am not mistaken.
  • 05-05-2009, 12:35 AM
    shadraak
    Quote:

Originally Posted by keepzrollin View Post
    well by the eyes u can tell which is which one has those white corners, I believe some of those morphs have eyes like that sometimes if I am not mistaken.

yah i'm pretty sure that's the female she's been belly on heat the whole time since she's been here, probably cookin up some eggs :D, and i think ? head is the male eyes are looking red but may be because my closet has crappy light hehe if they're red they're very very very dark red ugh i can't just sit here and look at their pics gonna go back there and check onthem hehe.
  • 05-05-2009, 12:35 AM
    volcom2772
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shadraak View Post
    grndragon26 i'm possibly switching all my reptile vids over to a new one martinsreptiles but not completely sure yet hehe so they'll stay there for now :D

subscribed to the grndragon26. if you switch to the other account just send me a message on youtube or somthing. my screen name there is btgpapa.
  • 05-05-2009, 12:45 AM
    shadraak
    Quote:

Originally Posted by volcom2772 View Post
    subscribed to the grndragon26. if you switch to the other account just send me a message on youtube or somthing. my screen name there is btgpapa.

Thanks a ton :D well my vid before that is asking a poll on what i should do keep that chan or move to another hehe just got back ? head is def the male and the other is the female i upped the temp a bit as it was in nighttime drop for 82 on warm side so i pushed it up as she's laying flat out (soooo cute) and the male keeps exploring everything altready tipped over a water bowl and is staying in the humid hide hehe... he jumped at me, not to bite i think he was trying to play a bit jumped into my hand then out, then in then out was very weird hehe.
  • 05-05-2009, 12:48 AM
    volcom2772
    switching accounts could be a good idea b/c ppl wouldn't have to search your page for a certain type of vid ex. wow/reptiles. But its really up to you.
    My 2 cents.
    On the other note they looked great in the vids.