Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,816

0 members and 2,816 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,172
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Ro55y5
  • 03-17-2020, 10:31 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Thanks for the memories...
    Whether you call him the GOAT, Tom Terrific, Tommy Six Rings, TB12 or just Tom Brady, he will go down in history as one of the greatest athletes of all time. It was a fun 20 year ride of dominance. I wish you the best wherever your journey takes you. Good luck, Tom...and THANK YOU. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a9d63be9a4.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
  • 03-17-2020, 01:18 PM
    Reinz
    You don’t have to like or agree with some of his decisions and actions, but there is no denying his accomplishments.
  • 03-17-2020, 02:48 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Re: Thanks for the memories...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    You don’t have to like or agree with some of his decisions and actions, but there is no denying his accomplishments.

The man can play the game, that's for sure. Off field I could take him or leave him. I'm glad I got to watch him play for twenty years though.
  • 03-17-2020, 03:04 PM
    dakski
    Yeah. Regardless of who you root for, you have to respect Tom and what he's accomplished and how well he played for so many years.
  • 03-17-2020, 03:25 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dakski View Post
    Yeah. Regardless of who you root for, you have to respect Tom and what he's accomplished and how well he played for so many years.

Very much like Jeter. I hate the Yanks and anything to do with them, but I've always had mad respect for Jeter.
    Some guys just do it right, Jeter did it right. And man could he play!!
  • 03-17-2020, 04:20 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    I admit I've always been kind of a Pats hater but I still admire and respect all the they've achieved with Brady at the helm. I never thought I'd see Brady in an another uniform. It's kinda sad actually. :(
  • 03-17-2020, 05:11 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    I admit I've always been kind of a Pats hater but I still admire and respect all the they've achieved with Brady at the helm. I never thought I'd see Brady in an another uniform. It's kinda sad actually. :(

I never thought so either. It's gonna be strange to see! And it'll be weird seeing another QB under center for the Pats.

As of today, I'm actually thinking he's retiring. But prior to today I thought "no way". He's always said he hopes to play til he's 45, but things change. He's got other businesses, he and Giselle don't need the money. Maybe he wants some family time?

With guys signing elsewhere already, there aren't many teams left that need a QB and have a shot at winning now. It'll be very interesting to see what he does.
  • 03-17-2020, 07:21 PM
    AzJohn
    He’s going to Buffalo.

I think we’ll be telling our kids about him. Like him or not you have to respect what he’s accomplished.
  • 03-17-2020, 11:27 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AzJohn View Post
    He’s going to Buffalo.

I think we’ll be telling our kids about him. Like him or not you have to respect what he’s accomplished.

I'm hearing Tampa Bay
  • 03-17-2020, 11:38 PM
    AzJohn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Craiga 01453 View Post
    I'm hearing Tampa Bay

I know. It was kind of a joke. If I was an aging qb, I’d go play for that coach too.