Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,330

3 members and 1,327 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,204
Threads: 248,615
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, madballreptiles
  • 07-19-2018, 12:44 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Twin pin clowns and the rest of the clutch post shed!
  • 07-19-2018, 12:48 PM
    Sonny1318
    The twins are absolutely phenomenal, I’m in awe, so freaking incredible! Congratulations on them and the whole clutch!
  • 07-19-2018, 12:59 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Wow, just a stunning clutch!
    Some of your banana combos are really amazing, especially considering I'm not generally a banana fan.

Thanks for sharing, Deb!
  • 07-19-2018, 01:30 PM
    D1C
    I love bananas and those look great!
  • 07-19-2018, 01:58 PM
    rlditmars
    Re: Twin pin clowns and the rest of the clutch post shed!
    Gorgeous Deborah! That one almost looks like super pastel lesser.
  • 07-19-2018, 02:47 PM
    Sonny1318
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Wow, just a stunning clutch!
    Some of your banana combos are really amazing, especially considering I'm not generally a banana fan.

Thanks for sharing, Deb!

I was never a big fan of bananas at all, that’s why I always say “never say never”. Those last three are simply mind blowing. If if was not for my health, I swear I would want to buy one of the twins. :bow::bow::bow: Very gorgeous, I’m truly in love. Hats off Deborah, very impressive young lady. Very impressive! You have an incredible eye for snakes. I recently seen a pinstripe clown and felt in some ways they are similarly gorgeous.;)
  • 07-19-2018, 03:03 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny1318 View Post
    I was never a big fan of bananas at all, that’s why I always say “never say never”. Those last three are simply mind blowing. If if was not for my health, I swear I would want to buy one of the twins. :bow::bow::bow: Very gorgeous, I’m truly in love. Hats off Deborah, very impressive young lady. Very impressive! You have an incredible eye for snakes. I recently seen a pinstripe clown and felt in some ways they are similarly gorgeous.;)

Thank you trust me the twins have generated a lot of interest good thing I can say no to people easily.

It's not often you get to holdback some twin females and pinstripe clown at that.
  • 07-19-2018, 03:03 PM
    skydnay
    Wow, these guys are gorgeous!!

I'm not super familiar with how reptile twins work, so do the twins have the same markings? They look like they at least have very similar markings on their faces!
  • 07-19-2018, 03:08 PM
    RichieBoo
    Very nice looking babies..
  • 07-19-2018, 03:12 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by skydnay View Post
    Wow, these guys are gorgeous!!

I'm not super familiar with how reptile twins work, so do the twins have the same markings? They look like they at least have very similar markings on their faces!

Thanks the twins in this case are the same mutation which is why their pattern is similar, however in some cases you may have twins that are completely different for example you could have a normal and a mutation depending on your pairing and of course sex might be male/male or female/female or female/male.

I was lucky to hatch the same mutation and females (which in that case since the sire is a male maker it helped as all non banana are females)